Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-04-2006, 08:02 PM

Blarney is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Blarney
Exclamation Posting pictures of yourself warning

I will give you guys a headsup, its already on Arnies, but for the rest of you here, this needs to be addressed.

www.Lightfighter.com is perhaps one of the more beloved gear retailers for many a person that likes to collect gear. I will warn you all right now that they own a forum dedicated to the guys in the military. The admins and moderators happen to have very pathetic senses of humor as they have created some threads called the "Anti-Stud" thread to which they post up pictures of airsofters that are doing stupid stupid things. The major themes include:
1. Fat
2. No shoes, posing
3. Outrageously pathetic excuses for gear
4. children
5. crappy "tactics" of airsofters
6. They will bash you to **** if you go there and post yourself up there, and will search for more pictures. (this has happened to myself and NextMayor)
7. weapons mishandling

Those are a few things they look for, but in essence, they will post anything, and they will search for you. This website Im sure is known of by at least one of their Admins "Haji." Haji is a major airsofter in Kentucky who admins the AirsoftPlayers Forum or one of the other major ones.

Several airsofters have been accepted by these guys, but are not loved by many on the airsoft forums. Havoc of the SNAFU "team" and his coohearts are to blame for lying to other players and then posting them up secretivly on Lightfighter for kicks. They are not well liked and I implore you to stay away from them if you browse the larger sites.

The LFers look in MilitaryPhotos.net, ArniesAirsoft.co.uk, and wannabe.uk.com They also love Google.

I will warn you now, when you post your pictures, you have the potential to be bashed by a bunch of old men past their glory days. I shall not link you to the site to attract attention, but check for hotlinked pictures of yourself.

Have fun, dont be too bothered, but realize that these men have no respect for you for shooting weapons that spew BBs, and they will pronounce it over the internet where they can be together.

Just letting you all know what has been going on, and be careful. If you are truly self consious but want photos of yourself, keep them professional not only for them, but for people that are not as aware of airsoft.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:04 PM

captgeist is a Private
After looking through about 30 pages of that crap, i cant help but think that the majority of these guys have no idea how seriously we take this sport. Also, it would seem that if they take all that time to simply bash a entire sport and group of people, then they themselves are the lifeless ones, or dorks, or geeks, or nerds, or whatever they want to call us.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Raffle bandit

output01x is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to output01x Send a message via Yahoo to output01x
Blarney, you posted pictures of yourself on a forum based mainly for military and law enforcement. Quit your whining about LF and leave it alone. You got anti-studded cause you were stupid enough to do what you did. Leave it at that. Do you hear Nextmayor and D_Man crying? The men and women that are on LF risk their lives every day to protect what you take for granted. No they probably don't understand how seriously you take airsoft but at the same time, you probably don't understand how seriously some people take paintball (yet I'm sure you make fun of paintballers don't you?). But at the end of the day, airsofters and paintballers get to go home with just some scrapes and bruises. At the end of the day, the military and LE personnel on LF might go home with a bullet in them, a limb missing, or in a body bag. They sacrifice so you can play your sport, what do you do for them? Take your anti-studded *** and be grateful you still have it.

output

Output
08th EU
Old 10-04-2006, 09:23 PM

Big Clips is a Private First ClassBig Clips is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Big Clips Send a message via Yahoo to Big Clips
Re: Posting pictures of yourself warning

Ok dude.

Ive just about had enough of your crap here on this site.

You and Nextmayor dont share a common bond on the anti-stud board. NM was put on there for a pic being found of him from a while ago wearing some of his stuff.

You were on the lightfighter board for spouting your mouth off about being some kind of special forces hoolapah that you were claming to be. They realized you werent and gave you one hell of a gang raping. I am also on lightfighter. I have 0 posts. For good reason. There is nothing important to say.

Furthermore, you come on to this site and talk about how awesome you are and your vast knowledge of gear, while everytime a new thread on something at lightfighter shows up, there happens to be something here from you on the same thing, as if you were an expert.

You claim to have an assload of gear (paraclite if I recall correctly from Arnies), lets see a pic. Better yet, lets see a pic of you in the gear holding a can of Royal Crown cola and a red baseball cap upside down on your head, then Ill know it is you.

You are like 14 years old. Have a little more humillity and less of a mouth that speaks too loudly at the little kids table on thanksgiving when the grownups are having coffee and carrot cake.

Ever since you arrived here you act as if you are a great airsofter and gear master. When you are really just a guy who had his sheet pushed in on Lightfighter a little too hard.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:34 PM

BattlePriest is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to BattlePriest
All I would have to say is... if they can find something funny about ANY of my posted airsoft photos.... good for them.. I don't give a flying **** what they say. I airsoft for the fun of it...

There no use getting upset for something so freaking trivial.

Besides, the second you post pictures of yourself on the internet, you have electronically signed the unwritten agreement that says :

Quote:
I understand that by posting my photos on the internet, I am giving my permission for ANYONE to say whatever they want about it. And I understand that ANYONE may take my photograph and modify it for whtever reason they want... with or without my knowledge.
Actually... does anyone know if they've ripped into any of my pics? I would be tickled pink to have the honor. Give me a link.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Highroller

theblackfox is a Private
This is the beat thread in history.

Looks like the last straw has fallen for you Blarney. You know to this day you are still made fun on on LF. I also have an account there I have admitted i'm an airsofter and I have posted many an airsofters picture there. It's not about taking this "sport" seriously.

It's you jokers who take this **** TOO FAR. It's just a bunch of people who have fun man. unfortunately it's turned into a breeding ground for specialforcedetalsealninjas like you blarney. Keep your mouth closed, turn 18 join a branch try and hack it. IF you make it feel free to return here and post your creds.

Havoc owned you because he knew you were a liar, my teammates have stopped holding their tongues about you (trust me your wannabe intelligent posts are used for fodder at team practice). And I'm sure by making another wannabe know it all post you will have unleased hell upon yourself here in this community as well.

I must concur with BC as well post some pictures. Yes I will personally post them on LF for the pleasure of the members there but I also want to know if all this that you talk is for real, nahh thats a lie I just want to be the guy who puts the imfamous Blarney on the AS boards.

In closing I will ask you just to leave this community, stop airsofting, stop acting like something you're not. Sign up now for the military.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Highroller

theblackfox is a Private
Quote:
Originally posted by BattlePriest
All I would have to say is... if they can find something funny about ANY of my posted airsoft photos.... good for them.. I don't give a flying **** what they say. I airsoft for the fun of it...

There no use getting upset for something so freaking trivial.

Besides, the second you post pictures of yourself on the internet, you have electronically signed the unwritten agreement that says :

Actually... does anyone know if they've ripped into any of my pics? I would be tickled pink to have the honor. Give me a link.
yep several times you've been anti-studded (not by me though). Your starwars get up drew Roars of laughter and ridicual.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:49 PM

BlackHawk97 is a Private
This may sound kind of stupid, but is there a trick to joining? I tried, and it never sent me an email, and I had it resent and I still didn't get it. I would like to see this, sounds kind of funny, and like BP, wouldn't mind seeing if somehow something of me ended up on there.
"Every gun that is made, every warship that is launched, every rocket that is fired, signifies, in the final sense A THEFT from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower-
Old 10-04-2006, 09:50 PM

BattlePriest is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to BattlePriest
Quote:
Originally posted by theblackfox
yep several times you've been anti-studded (not by me though). Your starwars get up drew Roars of laughter and ridicual.
LOL... but its NOT a STAR WARS outfit!!! Get it right.. its a "Post Apocalyptic, Ministering to the Savages" outfit!

You go over to lightfighter and tell em that... lol.

Maybe I'll just go over there and tell em for myself..
Old 10-04-2006, 09:52 PM

Blarney is a Private
whoa.....

Man you guys have taken that way way way out of context....LF doesnt do a thing for me, I really dont care what they say...but come on man...you were excessive. I was posting that up as there is a post like this on every major airsoft forum on the net. Arnies, ASF and the others contain such threads, and I added one here to let people know. I already know what happens, and by no means do I want anyone else to get that flak. It was sincerely genuine in content, I am not trying to gain favor or whatever it id you think Im doing. Im not whining, Im not bashing, Im posting this up for all to read, you really think its ok for people here to be bashed after their only trying to have a good time? You think they want to be ignorant to the fact that the people that they look up to are laughing behind their backs? Come on man.

Im sorry you took it the wrong way, but I am by no means going to sit here and be harrassed by these assaults

Havoc and his bull****? I didnt lie on a damn thing, no matter what you think or who tells you what, the others I practiced with covered it up as to not be so embarrassed that they airsofted, I did not lie once on that board, not once.

Next up, me and the Army, ROTC commission in College and I will be doing it career. you might remember one photo where Im with 2 guys, those 2 joined up last week as 11Xs. Gotta give me time man, cant do everything on a whim.

and no, no I do not bash paintballs, completely seperate event.

Last edited by Blarney; 10-04-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blarney
Havoc and his bull****? I didnt lie on a damn thing, no matter what you think or who tells you what, the others I practiced with covered it up as to not be so embarrassed that they airsofted, I did not lie once on that board, not once.
Never lied eh?

http://lightfighter.net/eve/forums/a...2Feve%2Fforums

Keep talking and Im going to dig deeper into "ye olde bag of posts from Blarney on LF" Ive got a million of em it seems.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:06 PM

Blarney is a Private
Wheres the lying? I posted that it was a gun I have PAID FOR MYSELF from my father, title goes to me 18th BD. I never said I owned it, said I liked to shoot it, that is not ownership. Anything else?
Old 10-04-2006, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blarney
Wheres the lying? I posted that it was a gun I have PAID FOR MYSELF from my father, title goes to me 18th BD. I never said I owned it, said I liked to shoot it, that is not ownership. Anything else?
Lets see a pic of the other side, and inside the magwell please, perhaps one of the slide racked back?

Come on. One?

No one on LF belives you, you have been banned once and came back with a second username.

Youre two karma titles have been "wannabe" and "not worth the trouble"

Nice work their champ!
Old 10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fox is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Fox Send a message via MSN to Fox Send a message via Yahoo to Fox
Alright, this is done.

Not even going to go into it, both sides know what they did wrong.

Locked.

Team Leader, 08th Expeditionary Unit
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves." ~ Lao Tzu

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: