Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 PM

scout#183 is a Private
KWA internals, externals, and G&G body kit

PRICE: Listed below

PAYMENT: Paypal ( No fees charged. I don't insult people by charging them to do business with me...those that do should be reported, as it is against paypal policy. AND NEVER SEND PAYMENTS AS GIFTS!!! There is no paypal protection if you do.)

TRADES: Version 2 internals (upgrade motors, springs, gear sets, etc), outer barrels, suppressors, VN MIDCAP MAGS WILL GET TOP PRIORITY
***YOU SHIP FIRST IN ALL TRADES...PERIOD***

SHIPPING: Will be calculated. I will not charge an outlandish amount, just enough to cover the ride. I will also provide you with tracking info.

First up are the KWA internals. All of these have seen minimal usage in a first gen. M16 (between 2000-3000 rds). Prices are pretty firm as they are pretty fair.

KWA M4. This started life as an M16 and only saw about 2000 rds. before the previous owner cracked the gearbox on an M130. I have done a TON to this gun and must say that it performs amazingly. I replaced the gearbox with a drop-in Echo 1 M130 (downgraded to M110) 7mm bearing w/ mosfet wired to DEANS at the rear. Also, the KWA nozzle and tappet plate were installed so that the hop-up would remain KWA (motor is also KWA stock). The barrel is a 10.5" G&P steel, which makes it fairly front heavy but is rock solid. The RIS is a real-steel UTG RIS that has ZERO (and I mean ZERO) wobble or play. It will come as pictured with one high cap mag and the silencer. PLEASE NOTE: No battery or charger is included (crane stock battery is necessary, or a compatible LiPo). Coke can testing puts it around 390 FPS w/ .20g. Here is the breakdown:

-KWA M16 $300
-JG M130 box w/ mosfet -- (no price value due to cracked factory gearbox...costed $140)
-G&P 10.5" steel barrel $65
-UTG RIS $50
-CRANE stock $35
-SOCOM suppressor $20

TOTAL: $610 spent ASKING: $225 (BUYER PAYS SHIPPING)

Next is a lightly used JG 416. I bought this as a back up from ASGI a while back and only used a few times. Internally I have reshimmed and added a CA yellow polycarb piston (second tooth removed), New SP110 spring and TM EG1000 motor. Performance is amazing, with the range being out to 175'. Coke can testing has this one at around 385 FPS and sounds like a swiss watch. Includes one G&P midcap. PLEASE NOTE: No battery or charger included (crane stock battery will be necessary). Here is a breakdown:

-JG 416 $185
-TM EG100 $45
-CA piston $22
-Guarder SP110 $15

TOTAL: $267 spent ASKING: $125 (BUYER PAYS SHIPPING)

Next up are the few externals I am able to part with at the moment. Again, pretty fair prices so please do not lowball me.

-KWA M16 front assembly. AWESOME condition. Includes everything but the flash hider. $40

-Magpul MOE black hand guard. Some scratching inside around the delta ring area, otherwise perfect. SOLD
-G&G combat machine body. If you have ever broken one of these you know how tough they are to find. This one has ASGI trades on the side as it was removed from a brand new ASGI custom gun. Does NOT include charging handle or mag catch. Everything else in there. SPF

Last edited by scout#183; 04-05-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:18 PM

fury is a Recruit Private
I have 5 vietnam style midcaps that I would be willing to trade for some stuff. PM me please.

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
George Patton
Old 03-27-2011, 10:45 PM

Zebra Cakes is a Private
Pmd'd duder

“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."

-Ronald Reagan
Old 03-27-2011, 10:53 PM

THEDEISEL is a Private
Pm on the handguard

Aircraft: 'This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace.'

Air Defense Site: 'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

Aircraft: 'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait!'

(Silence)
Old 04-04-2011, 04:32 PM

scout#183 is a Private
Guns added. In the name of all that is holy, PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU HAVE PM'd ME. Unlike some folks on here, I do regularly check my inbox.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:05 PM

campingtomz is a Private
is the CM body metal or plastic? i think they have both idk
Old 04-05-2011, 02:54 PM

scout#183 is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by campingtomz View Post
is the CM body metal or plastic? i think they have both idk
It is ABS plastc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: