Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 01-31-2014, 04:15 AM

ExSoul is a Private
What's the news on magazine restrictions and ammo restrictions? Need to know how many pmags I need to buy lol

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"
Old 01-31-2014, 09:54 AM

viper is a Private
8 midcaps, 2 box mags, as many pistol mags.

Bring your speedloaders.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:44 PM

viper is a Private
We are less than two weeks away. If you haven't slept outside yet, you should probably find a night to do so if something isn't good enough you have a safe place to go to get warm.

You all need to make sure everything is 125% ready to go. The weather out to the Tuesday before has 40 for the high and 25 for the low. Good weather for a winter event. This is highly likely to change though. Be ready for the worst.

If anyone has questions about equipment you best ask now so you have time to fix something if need be than get less than a week before the event and not have time to fix a problem.

Post your full fit list so you can be helped. Bring emergency clothing to keep warm. My hunting snow pants will be packed just in case something happens and I need them. I suggest you do something similar.

Most everything that is coming is no tier 1 operator and you have probably never been exposed to these temperatures, this amount of physical punishment for this amount of time before. This will push your limits in many ways. Be prepared for the worst. If you come ill prepared you will NOT be allowed on the field and told to go home. We will not accept anything less than fully prepared.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:06 PM

WhiteOut is a Private
So I have just gotten into the Ruskie business and all I have is KZS and Chicom with a possibility of Mountain Flora. Am I alright to use the Chicom since it was common for Soviets to pick them up off dead Muj?
MARSOC (WIP)
Old 02-09-2014, 01:34 PM

P y r o is a Private
That is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
LOLKWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:57 PM

P y r o is a Private
Attention, Cold Hard Truth players:

We've had to make several important adjustments to our rule set, which could impact quite a few of you:

First, due to insurance, we are being forced to cap the event at 400 FPS (with .20g BB's), for everyone. This includes bolt rifles and semi-only DMR's. We wish it wasn't so, but that's how it is. Again, no rifle firing above 400 FPS will be allowed.

Second, we've added capture and escape rules to the game. You can read them in full here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uegonzf2ln...es%20V1.2.docx

Aside, we have a few spots remaining on the US side. No full squads, but a few for small groups of 3 or 4. Let us know if you're interested in coming.

Feel free to contact us here or on Facebook with your questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
LOLKWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahm740 View Post
I love stalking someone through the creek and taking people out who didn't know a fat man could get so skinny unless it was to get some pie that was just out of reach.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:30 PM

viper is a Private
There have been some changes made due to money, registration, and other factors. From this point on there are NO walk ons into this game. You must pay (Pre-register) in order to attend this event. Registering will close Monday at 8:00PM. We apologize for any and all inconveniences this may create. If you have any questions please PM me. (Christian Sholder on Facebook. If you can PM me on there it would be easier than getting PMs in multiple places but I will do my best to get to all on here if there are any.)

We currently have 16 open slots for US and 9 open slots for RU/Rebels. If you want one you need to PM me first. This is on a first come first serve basis.

As for the players listed below. You are on our roster. Due to the change we are giving you the first chance to pay and get in. After Friday at 8:00PM if you have not paid the slots will be opened to the public. If you know these players and they do not see this PLEASE tell them.

US
Matt Nietzke
Drew Davidson
Jameson DiMaio
Mike Podolec
Adam Horwarth

RU/rebels
Brandon Nagley (These next four are in your squad. Don't have other names for them)
Borowicz
Puckett
Kline
Brach

Corey Bennett
Brandon Marks
Tristan Fiegel
Jacob Howell
Brendan Romigh
Beau Berkshire
Josh Holland
Ben Atherton
Charlie Massie
Andrew Langen
Old 02-15-2014, 02:16 PM

79stang is a Private
Start hydrating now...

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 02-18-2014, 03:41 PM

viper is a Private
Thanks to everyone for making this come together on the before hand. Registration closed last night with a total of 82 players signed up. That is the final count as NO walk-ons are allowed.

Weather is looking warmer and muddier. This means not only do you need your cold weather gear but also your wet weather gear. Chance of rain has gone down.

Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate.

Can't wait to see everyone out there Saturday. If you have any further questions on anything, please please please ask away, the only dumb question was the one not asked.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:03 AM

ExSoul is a Private
Is there any buildings on the field now?

"Damn few"

"That of which we allow to defeat us defines us, That which we over come against all odds, fear and expectations empowers us and designs us"

Tags
#kmartartemis, #russianbutthurt, actual milsim, allahu potat, bb war heroes, capitalism and democracy, cold, davai, fake jeeps, hato in ground, hato must die, i/g, many realism, midwest, milsim, much walking, nato stronk, panda is a sex monster, printer needs a tag, pyro loves panda, remove kebab, such milsim

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: