Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 06-25-2010, 09:09 AM

Bushmaster is a Private
WTS: Echo1 G36C

NAME: Jakob N.

ITEM: Echo1 G36C with lots of mags and a suppressor

PRICE: $175+shipping (buyer pays shipping)

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal or cash if we can meet in person

Alright guys, I've found myself wanting an HK416, so I'm going to sell my G36. This thing is completely stock internally except for a Firefly hopup bucking(not installed). The only functionality problem is that semi auto does not work, full auto works fine, just not semi. When last chronoed (May 15th), it shot right around 340 with a .2, so it is allowed in CQB. Externally there are a couple problems, the selector switch is missing on the left side, this doesn't have any effect on the performance of the gun, it's just a cosmetic thing. Secondly, it needs a new set of body pins, the body is a little creaky, but it works fine. The handguard pin is missing, but the handguard can not move becaouse the suppressor comes all of the way back and holds it in place. The suppressor is in fine condition, a couple of minor scratches, but nothing major. One really nice thing about this is the rails on the handguard, a lot of G36s do not come with them, and they're about $15 to buy aftermarket.

There will be 8 magazines included with this, 5 fully functional Star 140 round midcaps, 2 semi-functional MAG 100 round midcaps, and 1 fully functional 470 round hicap. Some of the tabs on the sides of the magazines are broken off, but since they are a pain, I would suggest dremmeling them all off anyway.

I will include a stock 8.4v 1100MAH battery, but no charger.

PICTURE(S):

The sling in the picture is NOT included.

TRADES: Probably not, but offer up anyway, the least I can do is say no. One thing I might trade for for would be an HK416.

Last edited by Bushmaster; 07-05-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:38 AM

Bushmaster is a Private
Bump to the top...
Old 07-16-2010, 03:05 PM

Bushmaster is a Private
Bump, again.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:32 PM

Bushmaster is a Private
Price drop, $160+shipping for the whole package, or $150+shipping with a reflex sight instead of the suppressor.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:26 PM

Bushmaster is a Private
Gun is no longer for sale, as I have decided to keep it and completely rebuild it. Mods please delete!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: