Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Events > Upcoming Airsoft Events

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Vector is a Private
I'm debating whether I should go or not. I've heard multiple good and bad things about Blind Fury. It sounds fun as hell but I've heard a lot of bad experiences from people. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but maybe someone could convince me otherwise? Tell me your awesome blind fury stories.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:16 PM

bigaltes is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector View Post
I'm debating whether I should go or not. I've heard multiple good and bad things about Blind Fury. It sounds fun as hell but I've heard a lot of bad experiences from people. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but maybe someone could convince me otherwise? Tell me your awesome blind fury stories.
I don't even know where to start with you, If you don't want to go , then don't, I'm sure the rest of us (all 500) will try to make it threw the day with out you. Now with the sarcasm out of the way let me say this, after more than 6 years of playing, I have come to learn one thing about most airsoft games, that is, all games will have some jackass or a team of jackass playing in it. So with that being said if you happen to come across those type of players in a game then you might have a bad time. In the past, it used to effect me in a very negative way and make me grumpy for the whole day and then I might say that the event sucks, but now I tend to just brush it off ( maybe some yelling ) and just go to a different part of the field and find some great players. I kind of wish more players did that.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:08 AM

Vector is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaltes View Post
I don't even know where to start with you, If you don't want to go , then don't, I'm sure the rest of us (all 500) will try to make it threw the day with out you. Now with the sarcasm out of the way let me say this, after more than 6 years of playing, I have come to learn one thing about most airsoft games, that is, all games will have some jackass or a team of jackass playing in it. So with that being said if you happen to come across those type of players in a game then you might have a bad time. In the past, it used to effect me in a very negative way and make me grumpy for the whole day and then I might say that the event sucks, but now I tend to just brush it off ( maybe some yelling ) and just go to a different part of the field and find some great players. I kind of wish more players did that.
When did I say I didn't want to go? All I said was I was pondering if I should go or not. I was looking for responses from people who've had good times and that would recommend other players to attend.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:48 AM

Osprey is a Private
Vector, I was at blind fury 8 and is the the best airsoft experience I have had. I have seen videos of last years and I looked like it was even better. Belive me it is worth it. Definitely going this year
Old 07-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Masakatsu Agatsu

India is a Private First ClassIndia is a Private First Class
Quote:
When did I say I didn't want to go? All I said was I was pondering if I should go or not. I was looking for responses from people who've had good times and that would recommend other players to attend.
You asked people to spend their time proving to you why you should go, as if any of us care what you do.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:19 AM

Dirk is a Private
Quote:
Hello Vector, I've never been, but will be in attendance this year. I encourage you to attend if you are a player that likes challenges, tactics, and are willing to play with honor. Understand that year after year, this has been considered to be a successful Op. it's longevity, and high attendance is proof of this. Im running with my team, and three other teams for this event. Many of the guys that will be with me have been several times, and have participated in the capacity of rifleman up to platoon leader. They have told me that I will absolutely have a great time. If you don't have a crew to run with, join the tan side and run with my guys. I promise we will work you hard, get jobs done, and wring every drop of fun we can from this awesome event! Hope to see you there.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:07 PM

Vector is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
Hello Vector, I've never been, but will be in attendance this year. I encourage you to attend if you are a player that likes challenges, tactics, and are willing to play with honor. Understand that year after year, this has been considered to be a successful Op. it's longevity, and high attendance is proof of this. Im running with my team, and three other teams for this event. Many of the guys that will be with me have been several times, and have participated in the capacity of rifleman up to platoon leader. They have told me that I will absolutely have a great time. If you don't have a crew to run with, join the tan side and run with my guys. I promise we will work you hard, get jobs done, and wring every drop of fun we can from this awesome event! Hope to see you there.
Your encouragement is really appreciated I will try to get my team together and get them to go.

Old 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Vector is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by India View Post
You asked people to spend their time proving to you why you should go, as if any of us care what you do.
It wasn't really a direct question. It was a joke really. I wanted to give people a chance to share their experiences. I'm not expecting anyone to care about what I'd do.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:27 AM

Tankleader is a Private
Hello Blade,
Are the team forums up and running yet? If so could you please provide a link?

Tanks
Andy
Old 07-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Blind Fury X forum

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

http://www.outoftheboxindustries.com
Old 07-14-2013, 11:18 AM

1st recon is a Private
most of 1st Recon will be there, but non the less we will be there to lead the way!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Tankleader, Sky gave the link for the forums above.
1st Recon, glad to have you back.

Gents, I will update with more details later this week but can already announce that the field is in like a big vietnam style conditions right now. Everything is overgrown and even ACU could hide easily in it

Fear not though, I got 3 weeks of maintenance and preparation coming and even the DEUCEs and the Humvees will fit nicely.

More updates to come.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 07-14-2013, 04:16 PM

Arrow is a Private
Sounds awesome. Tier 1 units gonna rip it up

Trident Security Firm
Lonex L4 Mk18 Mod 1
Old 07-18-2013, 11:55 AM

ChrisLaw is a Private
Does anyone know if the field has an air fill station, or will any of the vendors be providing air fills for polarstar/DG users?

Last edited by ChrisLaw; 07-18-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:12 PM

Mallets is a Private
should i go to this?

"Dude, too much! Too big! Size it down! " ~Red
http://hertbonfaroff.carbonmade.com/
Old 07-18-2013, 04:17 PM

Irish B3ans is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallets View Post
should i go to this?
Should you go to this???? YES 100%. You will go to this weather you want to or not for 2 reasons. 1. Blade is awesome and never disappoints with his events. 2.The question is not why to go to this, the question is why not go to an event with almost 500 people. So should you go to this you ask? YES

Last edited by Irish B3ans; 07-18-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:25 PM

Ruffy is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish B3ans View Post
Should you go to this???? YES 100%. You will go to this weather you want to or not for 2 reasons. 1. Blade is awesome and never disappoints with his events. 2. Blind Fury is the most fun thing i have ever done in my entire life. So should you go to this you ask? YES
Mallets was being facetious

"It is a proven fact that you cannot idiot proof anything due to Mother Nature's ability to constantly upgrade the common idiot
Old 07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLaw View Post
Does anyone know if the field has an air fill station, or will any of the vendors be providing air fills for polarstar/DG users?
Amped Airsoft will be coming with their filling station.

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 07-19-2013, 06:56 AM

ChrisLaw is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Amped Airsoft will be coming with their filling station.
Thanks Blade! and Thanks to Amped Airsoft!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:43 PM

Dirk is a Private
This is to Sky, and Mr. Universe. Hey guys, hope all is well. I'm a driver on tan side and will be coming up from western Ky. for my first blind fury. I'm traveling with my team, and will be meeting up with two more teams. Together we are putting together a platoon. We all know each other, and have attended many events together. Sometimes fighting against eachother. Some of the guys, and myself would like to see you on the event private forums so we can work together. This is absolutely a friendly request from me. Just bounce in and out to lend your presence to the forum. People are getting antsy, and a word of direction from you would go a long way to keep the intrest in this event amped up. I'm easy. I can have fun at noob day with what I'm bringing. You will see why when I hit the feild. Many however are very much into planning the objectives, setting up command roles, ect. It's milsim. I've looked for you on private forum, now I'm here. Tomorrow I will be outside in the black SUV. Lol just kidding. I'm not in command, but I'm very much in making lasting relations in Ohio, and hope to come up from time to time. My team likes to be involved in the events before hand, and I want them to get neck deep in Blind Fury so they will want to return. Come to forum and give the guys a welcome. Blade , by the way, is doing a great job! Im impressed.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
Dirk - I'm being added to the private forum very soon.

"taste [as opposed to reason] has a productive faculty, and gilding and staining all natural objects with the colours, borrowed from internal sentiment, raises in a manner a new creation” (Hume [1751] 1983: 88)

Old 07-23-2013, 02:41 PM

Dirk is a Private
Thank you Sky. Already the teams I'm running with are posting up your request!
Old 07-24-2013, 09:38 AM

55555 is a Private
This is my first time being a squad leader so I need to get a radio, does anyone know what type would work and where I could get one?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:38 PM

Swampdog is a Private
Is there a Tropicos forum that I can gain Access to for team BLIZZARD?
Old 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Enlightened Despot

Sky is a Private
http://www.airsoftevents.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52

And then PM Blade (admin) to get the private forum access

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: