Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 08-05-2007, 02:01 PM

Titan is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Titan Send a message via Yahoo to Titan
I don't think all videos should be banned, what about AO sanctioned events? I think we should at least be able to post videos of ourselves playing safely and responsibly. If someone takes the time and risk to film a safe, organized, sanctioned event I think they should be able to post the video.

Last edited by Titan; 08-05-2007 at 02:02 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
What plants crave

Evil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a Sergeant
Any video that does not represent airsoft in a positive way will have it's links deleted

That is it in it's simplest form. If you do not understand what that means, then don't post video links. End of discussion.
Evil Head is not repsonsible for sarcasm. If sarcasm lasts more than four hours, consult a doctor. Evil Head's comment may cause prolonged bleeding and sexual inactivity. Do not read these comments if you are pregnant. Some mild bruising of the ego may occur. If so, stop using sarcasm immediately.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:39 PM

debsairsoft is a Recruit Private
Send a message via ICQ to debsairsoft
Well you see Evil Head, I am really sad too. I posted the pizza airsoft video, simply because I found it extremely disturbing that someone made a video like this, especially when a member of my family at one time delivered pizzas part-time. It is a high risk job, that had me worried all the time, that is why I found it so offensive. You did your job well, as you should, and removed the link and closed the thread. Then you did your job well as moderator again, and removed the links and closed the thread on Big Clips post. Then you opened the thread on NO YOU TUBE videos which is great. Yet then it became humiliating as you did not close this thread. I think you got your point across with three posts. I am sorry I posted that video, I do agree with what you say about promoting airsoft in a positive way. But you see, something can be done as a community about these videos. That video was not from You Tube, and members of this forum could have gone to the video and marked it as Inappropriate. I joined in January, and saw many videos posted, so I am sorry I did not know this was mentioned in Feb. I have led hundreds of my customers to this site, for the simple reason you promote safety and responsibility, and to give them the opportunity to learn from the veterans of this board. I myself though, did not post for four months after becoming a member for fear of being mocked or humiliated for something I might say. There appears to be a lot of bashing and complaining that goes on here. I mean come on, 8 pages on the Al-Najaf event! I am sure it is a huge job to organize an event. On this note, I would also like to respond to the quote from TEXX. "People don't learn because they are stupid." Sorry TEXX, I am FAR from stupid. Nobody is perfect. I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from all of you on this site. But at this time, if you don't mind, I would like to do a voluntary ban of myself from this site. If you would, if possible, please remove all my posts as if I was never a member of this forum.
Thank you,
Deb
Old 08-05-2007, 07:47 PM
What plants crave

Evil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a SergeantEvil Head is a Sergeant
Thread closed
Evil Head is not repsonsible for sarcasm. If sarcasm lasts more than four hours, consult a doctor. Evil Head's comment may cause prolonged bleeding and sexual inactivity. Do not read these comments if you are pregnant. Some mild bruising of the ego may occur. If so, stop using sarcasm immediately.

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: