Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Torch is a Private
Kwa Kriss Vector & Kwa Mk23

Hi there guys today I am selling my Kwa Kriss Vector and my Kwa Mk23 because I do not get as much use out of them as I used to. Let's start with the Kriss.

The Kriss Vector is a great gun with minimal if not any scratches/wear. Fully functional without any problems. It will come with one magazine. It has seen less than 1,000 rounds through it. I am asking 280.00$ cash or around 300.00$ trade value. I also have the original box if you'd like me to include that as well.

Next is my Kwa Mk23. It is sad to sell this gun as it has been my favorite pistol model for a while. It is fully functional and will come with one magazine and a diamond tactical dropleg holster in black. It has not seen any action and is in good condition. The only problem is that it is missing the slide catch and slide catch spring. (Both can be bought from kwa for around 6.00$) I am planning on ordering both of them in the near future and if I can't, I'll give you 10.00$ to order it. I am asking 120.00$ cash or 140.00$ trade value.

I am willing to ship but I would prefer not to. I can meet up at 321 airsoft or Devils Playground. Please pm me with any offers and for pictures. Videos of both guns firing can be found on my YouTube channel: TORCHAirsoft. Thanks a lot for looking and have a nice day!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:46 PM

Torch is a Private
Bring Up My Post. Some offers, both are still available.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:20 PM

Torch is a Private
Bump. Kriss is gone but mk23 is still available!

Tags
gbb, kriss, mk23, vector

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: