Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 04-07-2014, 09:51 AM

Grimm is a Private
Ak-10X series compatability

So question for the community, will a ak74 series RIS unit fit on to an ak 10X series such as the ak 104 shown here ( http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=4736 ) if there is an answer already posted, i apologize, if you would direct me there that would be great thanks.
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh
Old 04-07-2014, 02:31 PM

JMDECC is a Private
Do you mean for the foregrip? Or do you mean above the receiver? It would help if you linked what RIS unit you were referring to.

I believe the foregrips are the same size, so yes, in theory it should fit the foregrip just the same as a 74. Same goes for above the receiver.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:40 PM

Grimm is a Private
This is the rail unit i was referring directly to, but i was curious if all of them would fit for future reference ( http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=2137 ) thanks again
"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home....Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."
-Tecumseh

Tags
ak series, compatability

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: