Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 03-21-2010, 06:59 PM

DemonicUnicorn2 is a Private
AAR NEO Open Play

Good day of airsoft guys. Good turnout and good attitudes. Couldn't have asked for a better day: sunny but not too hot and minimal wind.\

Please post what your favorite scenarios were so that we may make the future NEO days that much more fun for everyone.

Now something serious, someone walked away with an all black WE Luger that did NOT belong to them. It was last seen in the Snack Shack. OFS stayed an hour late looking all over for it with the owner. Any information on its whereabouts or who walked off with it would be much appreciated. Please PM me with any information.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 PM

operator863 is a Private
Send a message via AIM to operator863 Send a message via MSN to operator863
it was a good day, needed more tan, but hey, just happy to play, shed the cabin feaver

I hope dude finds his pistol, ive been stolen from a few times, and didnt always get the stuff back, and it's not cool. that's cowardly, and weak.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:51 PM

Shiney is a Private
I had a blast. Great way to start off spring. Yeah we were outnumbered on tan but still a great day. Nice variaty in game types as well.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:23 AM

*Rooster* is a Private
Yeah I had personally had a great time for my first airsoft event and enjoied the whole experience. My favorite scenario was the the D-Day field one with the flags. Personally, I didn't take part in the flag part though I did record my first kill that game and would have recorded more if my gun didn't jam. As for the Luger, I met the guy who lost it before he did and we were walking through the river all around and he may have dropped it in the water. He may have also dropped it on the hill going up to the bunkers overlooking the city. He sort of had a hard time climbing it so it could have fallen from his holster.

Formerly "M4 Rules"
Old 03-22-2010, 01:51 PM

Odin37 is a Recruit Private
Good day of play, I also was glad to get out there and brush the dust off my gun. I liked the flag game, was new, seemed like city (tan) had a bit of an advantage though, but it evened out due to the numbers. Clock game as always is fun, I could play that game mode all day. VIP was a little unfair since we were so close, we had them out before green could get over the hill lol

also I would like to say, I know there was alot of talk of people not calling their hits, I know I seen a couple, including (while dead) a green guy get hit like 3 times in the chest, put his hand up, then turn the corner to continue playing. All I would like to say is that when you don't call your hits, keep in mind, shooters can see where their bb's are going, and and bdu's normally make a pretty clear hit sound, and not calling hits is a good way to get a bad rep.

edit: also the guy with the camera on his gun, if you upload those vids to youtube or w/e you should link them in this thread

The C.R.O. Airsoft group (CQC Ready Operatives)

Last edited by Odin37; 03-22-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin37 View Post
Good day of play, I also was glad to get out there and brush the dust off my gun. I liked the flag game, was new, seemed like city (tan) had a bit of an advantage though, but it evened out due to the numbers. Clock game as always is fun, I could play that game mode all day. VIP was a little unfair since we were so close, we had them out before green could get over the hill lol

also I would like to say, I know there was alot of talk of people not calling their hits, I know I seen a couple, including (while dead) a green guy get hit like 3 times in the chest, put his hand up, then turn the corner to continue playing. All I would like to say is that when you don't call your hits, keep in mind, shooters can see where their bb's are going, and and bdu's normally make a pretty clear hit sound, and not calling hits is a good way to get a bad rep.
Thanks for your input Odin. Please, if you ever see someone not calling hits or breaking rules grab a member of OFS and we will take care of it. Last year we (at the time Ronin and RTA) were rather lenient due to the large number of new players that were coming out. This year most of those people are returning with 1 season under their belt and we expect them to play like it. Rule breaking and cheating will not be tolerated.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:07 PM

Vandericpool is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Vandericpool
I also loved the D-Day field flag game... That one was my favorite. Also, if there are medics, I would really like a more organized way of reviving, rather than counting to two minutes (or any other amount of time). It seems that two minutes to me is ten minutes to someone else.

Last edited by Vandericpool; 03-22-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 PM

Odin37 is a Recruit Private
Well to me it is just a game and I really didn't wanna be the whiny guy complaining about people not calling their hits, but sure I'll mention it next time, anyways, we could always start doing the knot thing, tie/untie 3 knots, as always its up to organizers to come up with ideas. just a though, maybe we could get a thread going for suggestions to new game modes/changes, and some one could put up a poll of best ideas up, just do one of those multiple check marks, its like 60+% vote try it out

The C.R.O. Airsoft group (CQC Ready Operatives)
Old 03-23-2010, 10:38 PM

For the NEO games anyone can step up and be an organizer. If anyone has an idea they want to try out, we will. We all remember the Cartel Wars we tried out last year, that was to encourage others to try something new and fresh.

Tags
aar, luger, neo, open, play

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: