Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2016, 10:57 AM

TAT is a Private
CA Army Scar L Sportline O ring for Hop Up trick

First let me say thank you all for helping me with my battery question. It was a lot of help. Second sorry for all the question I been asking but I am really trying my best to get back into the sports so I can go to DP. Been there once and had a blast. So off to the question about the question I had about the O Ring.

I watch a video and someone put an O Ring or extra ring from Hop Up barrel in front of the hop up chamber so the barrel wouldn't shift to help stop the feeding issue. My question is has anyone done this first hand in AO. I am using a Stock CA Scar L Sportline with an Elite Force 7.4 V 1500 mAH Lipo with the Stock high cap and also Elite Force 140 Rds mid caps. Both mags still cause double feeding and miss firing. Any input would really help me out and thank you all for taking the time to look at my post. Tat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: