Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-06-2017, 07:17 AM

Location: North ridgeville, or Erie PA, depends on time of year
epicbobman52 is a Private
It's been four years...

...since I last played airsoft, but I was going through some old boxes and found all of my equipment and I decided I wanted to get back into it, because I remember all the fun times I've had, I called up a few friends that I used to play with and now we all want to start again! My name is Jake and I'm from north ridgeville, I used to play at BTT and synergy, but BTT hasn't had an event in a while ( from what I can tell ) and synergy never mentions airsoft anymore. I'm wondering what fields there are in northern Ohio to play at still? Also on a side note, I found a facebook page named "airsoft Ohio" any relations to these forums?
Old 02-06-2017, 10:23 AM

Glitch is a Private First Class
That would be where most of the traffic is now. Some of us wish it would come back this way, but it's just easier through social media.

Post up on there and you would find about a few different fields up north.

It's like I have money one day, and the next day it's hey look at this new airsoft thingy take my money.

Be the change you want to see in this community.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Location: North ridgeville, or Erie PA, depends on time of year
epicbobman52 is a Private
Ah , I made a post on there a while ago but no one replied, I'll try again later, tbh I prefer forums like this over social media. Thanks!
Old 02-06-2017, 07:03 PM

2tall is a Private
I couldn't agree with glitch more, I'm not a FB user and love the forums. As for fields in northern Ohio, there's Sektor 7 and Riverbottom Assault near Bowling Green. My team will be hosting a game at Riverbottom soon which is a Memorial / Fundraiser for a fallen teammate. More to come soon! I'm sure I've missed some other places but I'm sure others will fill in the blanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: