Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM

MacGyver is a Private
QR MultiCam Plate Carrier

OE-Tech MultiCam Quick-Release Plate Carrier

Personal pictures coming soon. Vest looks saggy and flat-fronted because photographer did not adjust cumberbund properly.

Got one for sale. About 4 months old, worn to two games. In very good condition, aside a dirt spot or two. No rips, no tears, no abuse.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=5948

This carrier really impressed me on it's quality. My favorite part is the full MultiCam MOLLE webbing. Instead of going khaki, or cheap MC straps, each consists of a dual-layer 1000 denier Cordura MultiCam cloth. These straps don't "crush" up or down like most MOLLE does, and makes pouches much more secure.

Cumberbund makes this vest very adjustable. I'm a really small dude, and I could even make it fit me tightly. The size of the MOLLE space on the sides of your chest adjust depending on the tightness of the vest, and does not waste any available real-estate. The shoulders adjust well, unlike some of the other replicas I've seen. There is a strap system hidden in the back of the vest, holding it all together. There's plenty of Velcro on the chest for patches, and the carrying handle on the back is great for hanging up your gear between games. I'm also surprised by this vest in the warm weather, it's got some very nice thick mesh throughout the interior of the carrier, and especially with plates in it helps keep the vest from being too close to the body, and promotes airflow. Have had no overheating problems with it!

Also, I'm willing to sell my full MultiCam hydro carrier (Still no Coyote MOLLE webbing, full MC Cordura) as well. It was hard to find one like that.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=2384

They were new together for $168 + $32 = $200 +Shippin'. I'll sell both for $150, w/o Shipping. Or, $140 for the carrier, and $20 for the hydro if the carrier sells first.

Also, if you pick it up, I will help you adjust it. I'm sick of seeing people with sagging Plate Carriers!

Thanks for your time, PM me any offers, and I'll be posting up more of my stuff later.
~Mac

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: