Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 08-06-2010, 07:02 PM

Skate is a Private
G&G M4 won't shoot

My G&G M4 never seems to stop giving me grief. Now, it will not respond to a trigger pull at all. I've tried three fully charged batteries, checked the motor connections, and there does not even appear to be a fuse at all, so a blown fuse is out of the question.

Any ideas? Thanks for your time.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:07 PM

Jonezy is a Private
There is a fault in the electrical system somewhere. Check your motor brushes, switch assembly (that's inside your gearbox), and all other connections outside the gearbox. Can you feel anything mechanically different about the trigger pull?
Old 08-06-2010, 07:13 PM

Skate is a Private
No, everything seems to be fine with the trigger pull.

I had an unrelated issue (I think) with feeding in which it would not feed. It turned out that the air nozzle was not seated correctly on the tappet plate. I then took the gun home and shot it, discovering it was fixed. However, the next game I attended this issue with no trigger response popped up. This is about two months after that game, but this is the first time I've had the time to address the issue.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:29 PM

Jonezy is a Private
It has to be a broken connection somewhere. Look all of the wiring over and carefully examine the motor. I've had connection problems on the motor brush wires before where they slipped out of the tiny slot on the top of the brush hoods. But I also wouldn't be surprised to hear that it's related to the switch assembly inside. G&G is known to use terrible quality wiring and switch assemblies, and I have seen this for myself many times.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:29 PM

campingtomz is a Private
is it wired to the front or back. had a case where the gun was wired to the front and it got pinched and the current ran through the metal body making it not work. also a simple problem is the conector pins in the plastic connectors that go to the battery and gun. make ssure one isnt pushed back a bit even a 1/4 inch cause it not to alow current to flow. i usualy replace all the wireing on my guns makes it more reliable.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:47 PM

Koala is a Recruit Private
Check your motor wires, they may be disconnected from the motor. I have a g&g m4 and it sometimes happens.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: