Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 12-15-2013, 12:36 AM

Sithis is a Private
KWA H&K MP7 GBB Package

*UPDATE* - Item has been sold.

Hey AO, its been too long. In the last few months I have moved to Georgia for college and to be closer to my family. I unfortunately cannot go to any airsoft events down here due to travel time and college slowly sucking away my soul, so I have decided to sell much of my guns and gear. I put this gun up on eBay the other day and thought that I should share it with my fellow airsoft enthusiasts, so here you go...

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111236805094

Description from eBay:

"I have had this airsoft gun for about a year. It has mostly just been sitting on my gun rack and I have only taken it out shooting about 10 times or so. It has some very minor cosmic damage and works flawlessly. The only reason I am even looking to sell it is that it just sits on my gun rack and I won't be able to go to any airsoft events for a long time due to college and joining the military soon. This will make a great Christmas gift and can be used to teach kids the importance and responsibility of gun safety without having to use a real firearm. It will include everything shown in the first picture."

Includes:
• KWA Umarex H&K Gas Blow-Back MP7 with pistol/rifle iron flip-up sights. Original flash hider has big scratches and discoloring from trying to remove it. It has been replaced by the threaded suppressor adapter, but will be included with purchase. Also comes with the Hop-Up adjustment key and original box with owner's manual. Originally $200 (minus the cost of the mag it came with).
•4 KWA High-Cap (50 BBs) gas mags. 2 of the mags have a problem of gas escaping while filling up, but they do not leak and retain the gas just fine after fill up. Originally $50x4=$200
•UTG Red/Green dot scope with custom mount. Scope has minor dings and scratches. Originally $60 together.
•Venom Tech USA CW and CCW Mock Suppressor. Originally $50.
•KWA Threaded Barrel adapter. Originally $16.
•KWA Low Power CQB bolt. Needed to play on most airsoft fields. Originally $30.(Is now discontinued)
•Madbull Metal Propane Adapter V2 with lube mixer. Originally $20
•Condor Outdoor Cobra one point bungee sling with quick detach (Tan). Originally $28.
•Approximately 1,500-2,000 KWA high grade polished BBs.
•Speed Loader.

Original Total = $604
Hoping to get $375-$400

I would upload the pictures here on AO, but I'm using the W8 Internet Explorer app and it's making me go through a huge process, so you can just see the pics on eBay. I'm willing to make deals, so shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

"Who is Sithis? Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis" - Lucien Lachance

Op: Threshhold
Op: Toasty Balls
Op: Blind Fury IX

Last edited by Sithis; 01-05-2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Item has been sold.

Tags
gbb, h&k, kwa, mp7, umarex

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: