Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-06-2013, 11:34 AM

Nytemayr is a Private
WE G18c problems

I've been having a lot of trouble with my WE G18c pistol. First off I used the pistol at two events, and when I got the pistol out to test fire it before the third event, the outer barrel broke. So I replaced it with a Guarder steel outer barrel and chromed the slide while I had it apart. I had to disassemble the loading nozzle to clean out the paint flecks and then put back together. When I test fired the gun after it was assembled and lubed it didn't blow back all the way, only about halfway. I think this is a result of the little pieces in the loading nozzle not being assembled right but I'm not sure. Then the trigger would no longer catch when I racked the slide. Someone suggested that the trigger bar was warped, so if that is the case then would a Guarder trigger bar for a TM g17 be compatible? I'd appreciate any feedback.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:05 PM

operator863 is a Private
Send a message via AIM to operator863 Send a message via MSN to operator863
Generally Guarder stuff will fit the WE, however a little modification may be needed as its not always 100% to TM specs on the WEs
Old 05-06-2013, 02:24 PM

Vinvyin is a Private
The air nozzle probably broke where the spring touches it. That part broke on my 3 times when I had y WE18c. I could not find a proper replacement for the air nozzle that wasn't a stock one and that didn't break on the first few tries. My suggestion is if you do replace the nozzle, never use the full auto.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:47 PM

Nytemayr is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvyin View Post
The air nozzle probably broke where the spring touches it. That part broke on my 3 times when I had y WE18c. I could not find a proper replacement for the air nozzle that wasn't a stock one and that didn't break on the first few tries. My suggestion is if you do replace the nozzle, never use the full auto.
That's is probably the cause of the lack of pressure, but I've ruled out the trigger bar. Something is broke so that the hammer won't engage.

Does any one know someone local who knows how to work on pistols? Both 321Airsoft and Airsoft Arms told me they couldn't help.

Tags
g18c, gbb, glock, pistol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: