Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:28 PM

BIRDSTRIKE is a Recruit Private
Exclamation CA P90 sportline and fixins... must go!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a CA P90 sportline, magazines, and pouches that needs a new home.

FPS: ~350
Cost: $200 including shipping (No trades)
Payment Method: Paypal (or cash in person)
Shipping: I will eat the cost to ship it via flat rate USPS. If you want something special we can negotiate.
Included Items: CA P90 Sportline, Manual, BLACKHAWK! single point sling adapter, 6 midcap magazines (STAR and MAG brand), 6 Condor MOLLE pouches (4 black, two Multicam)
Not Included: Battery (takes a mini), Cleaning Rod, Hammer

The gun has been well cared for and is bone stock. I came by it via a raffle, and it served as my backup AEG and team loaner gun for years. I estimate less than 3000 bbs have been put through it over the course of the last five years at maybe 7 events.

The only issues the gun has are a a few very minor scratches and a slightly loose buttplate. I tape all the buttplates and battery box doors on all my gear out of habit. I have never had a feed issue, nor any failures to fire.

The rest of the package includes, 6 midcap mags that are a mix of STAR and MAG brands, a BLACKHAWK! single point sling adapter, and 6 Condor MOLLE pouches (in black and multicam). All you would need is a mini tamiya battery! It is not pictured, but I made a simple wolf-hook type sling that I can throw in if you want it. I also have the original manual.

I will not part this thing out, as I do not want to have bits an pieces laying about my house. If you do not want something just resell it at a profit.

Last edited by BIRDSTRIKE; 02-16-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Tags
blackhawk!, free shipping, mags, p90

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: