Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 11-18-2011, 08:22 PM

xzaosfx is a Private
Looking for m14 back sight/ G&P (ver. 2or7) Gearbox

As the title says, im looking for a back sight for my m14 project that i will be starting a thread for shortly. i dont need the whole metal body of the m14, just the little due hicky that moves up and down, left and right, that holds the peep hole. would prefer it to be from an echo-1 m14/soc16, since the base of my build is an echo-1. though i will try what ever you have/willing to sell/trade for.
nothing from spring guns though since i tried taking off the sight of my lil bro's spring soc16. didnt fit, too flat and wide... if you know where i can buy this piece without buying the whole body, unless the body is under $50, please pm me with the link!!

im also looking for a G&P version 2 gearbox or 7 (m14 gearbox) w/ 7-9mm ball bearings, preferably wired to the back. mosfet would be a sweet bonus but not necessary. doesnt have to have gears or any other internals other then the wiring and ball bearings. anything extra would awesome but not needed. looking to build a m16A3 same as my set up from bf3 from the ground up, so if you have any m16's you're looking to get rid of/G&P or equal quallity m4/m16 metal body's (traits r a must unless you have something rare)/ any other high grade gearbox's that your looking to rid of, offer up. the worst i can say is no..

ive got about $100 (w/ a bit more depending on what you have) to spend. ive got a few things to trade as well, such as a G&P woc skull frog m4 gbbr w/ two non leaky mags, we meu 1911 gbbp (tan) w/several non-leaky mags and magbul tbb, and a few other things. it all depends on what you have, so offer up, the wost i can say is no.

pics are a must before any purchase so if you're unable to send pics via phone, email, or what ever, i suggest not bothering.. thanks for any offers

Last edited by xzaosfx; 11-19-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:08 AM

kaos is a Private
pm sent

pm sent about gbbr

Tags
g&p, gearbox, upgrade

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: