Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 08-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
TM and Echo1 P90's and maille vest

I've noticed an increase in the for sale signs lately, so I figured I would join in on the bandwagon. My first 'real' airsoft gun (by that I mean more than a springer) was a TM P90 that my brother Black Se7en handed up to me so I could get a good start in the hobby. I love P90's, and after that one, I started collecting them you could say. They are so versitile, and my intention was to have a collection of parts that I could swap in and out of my P90 depending on the scenario. Well, I have recently gotten an M4, and WOW. I'm still keeping my original P90 that I have upgraded, but time to sell or trade off my others.
Prices are without shipping. I prefer to do face to face transactions, but will ship if I have to. (like an out of state trade or something)
I take paypal, but that will only come into play if I have to ship. If trading, you send first, then I will and provide a tracking #. If buying and shipping, paypal clears first then ship.

P90 is SPT

This gun I have obtained from another owner here on the forum. I have done nothing with it except skirmish it a couple of times.

a TM p90 with the built in red dot sight. The sight works, just needs new batteries. Everything on it is stock as far as I know. I've done no upgrades to it. It shoots great. It will come with 2 low cap mags and a 8.4V NiMH 1400 mAh battery. No silencer because it didn't come with one. The olive paintjob was done before it came into my hands.
$125

Last is something I have listed before, but it has gone through an overhaul and rebuild since that time. I have an alum. chainmaille vest that I have made myself. It's 16gauge alum wire, 5356 alloy (shiny like chrome, but gets a black tarnish that washes off). The rings are 5/16 Inner diameter. The color rings for the inlays are the same size, annodized alum. The front sports a Trinity knot dragon, and the back a red crusades style cross. The vest is solid and built for a large person (like me). I don't have an exact chest size with and without stretch, but I can get that measurement if you are interested in purchasing. I used to work at the Ren Faire down near cinci for several years in the Timeless Links booth. A vest this size and with TWO inlays would run close to $500 there. Obviously, this isn't the ren faire and I'm a realist. I don't work there anymore (the vendor sold her booth) so I have no venue to sell it anymore.
gonna go $250 on the value for this simply because this isn't a good place to sell it, and I have no use for it myself. With the exception of buying the annodized rings, I coiled and cut the regular alum. rings, and weaved it all myself. I don't even remember how many hours I have in this thing, but it's a TON.

Trades I could be interested in would be M4 midcaps (already have too many highcaps), an M4 outer barrel without the front sight (So I can put on other optics), interested in grenades for my M203. aslo Interested in tornado impact grenades. Always interested in M4 parts or project guns. Thinking of building a VN m16 or a DMR. basically, I like to tinker, so project guns and parts are always open to consideration.
I have all the gear I want or need. I'm open to discussion or negotiation via PM's please. If I think you are messing with me on lowball or crazy offers, I reserve the right to just ignore you altogether.
-------------------------
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.

Last edited by Rygar; 10-30-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: relisting, sale didn't go through
Old 09-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Bump back up to page one.
I was able to procure an RIS, but could use another. Also looking for working 40mm grenades, tornado grenades, even a claymore would be uber cool.
Version 2 gearboxes or all the parts to build a working one, those sorts of things would be cool for trade.
" Just to quell the rumors..I did NOT bury my wife under the house so I could come back out and play...........She's under the shed. J/k" --also Me.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Both P90's are gone.

Maille vest is still for sale or trade. I'm open to haggling on it.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:12 PM

Bells is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Bells Send a message via Yahoo to Bells
OMFG!!!!! Its crazy to see where things travel. Rygar where did you get that p90. My buddy got that a while ago and we' put the G on the side of it and tried to make it resemble a goat for Team GOAT So crazy. Who bought it from you. CRAZY! This was like almost 2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Airsoft: 30 dollar non blowback 1911 that doubles as a boomerang.
Losers always whine about their best! Winners go home and F*** the prom Queen!
Old 10-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Sale fell through. Put the TM back on the block. Edited original post for my trade likes.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Bump it back up. Open to just about any decent weapon trades, even if it's a box-O-parts that could build another gun. (as long as all the parts are there). I have enough gear at the moment until I get another set of different camo. I've been trying collect radios to outfit the team, so looking for GP68 radios with chargers.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Obligitory bump. Really looking for a project gun or two to work on. Would love to make a DMR or a VN M16. Also in need of another GP68 radio or two.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:17 PM

MBMairsofter is a Private
do you have any more p90's you would be willing to sell?
Old 05-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Rygar is a Private
Wow. Totally forgot about closing this one..
No Sir, I do not have any P90s left.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Yams is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMairsofter View Post
do you have any more p90's you would be willing to sell?
Wow, nice bump, idiot. 4th time you've done this...

Tags
chainmaille, echo 1, p90, ris rail

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: