Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-23-2011, 08:23 PM

hanback is a Private
Multiple guns, batteries, and parts

I will list prices very fairly, but the prices are not set. Most of the time, prices are very negotiable. The prices listed do not include shipping. Unless you are purchasing a gun from me, most items will be shipped in standard flat rate boxes which cost $5 or less. If there is a cheaper way to ship, then I will use it. I am also up for trading, but not on all items. If interested, just ask. If you would like more information or more pictures of an item, please pm me. If you have a gereral question about an item that others may ask, then feel free to post it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echo1 M24 sniper. This gun was bought and only fielded once. It is completely stock and is in near perfect condition. It is all solid metal and abs plastic and is quite hefty. The gun will come with the nice leapers scope pictured, bipod pictured, and an extra mag. Asking $150

AGM L96 sniper. This gun is a little older, but again was rarely used. There is the normal wear on the body, and the bipod that was with it broke, but all the mounting stuff for it is still there. It was upgraded with a new spring and bolt recently. The gun is just by itself, there are no extra mags for it, but it will include the scope pictured. Asking $80

ICS Sig 552. This gun belongs to one of my best guys, knecht. He is not the forum type of person though. This has been his gun for a year now and he is looking for something different. The gun itself is full metal with the stock, grip, and handguards a very strong abs plastic. This past fall I disassembled the gun, re-shimmed it, re-lubed it, and added deans connectors. It is a very solid gun with a very nice rof and chronoes right around the 350 fps mark. It has seen about 30k rounds total, and has broken in very nicely. The normal sig flash hider was replaced with a normal M4 style flash hider. The motor height adjustment knob on the bottom of the grip went missing one day, so in place of it is a small washer on the inside, permanently holding the motor in the right spot. There are only really two true issues: the stock partially fractured one day, but has been jb welded back together and has some electric tape wrapped aroung the front part. The stock is just fine now and it is hard to tell what even happened to it. The only other thing is that the removeable cocking lever on the bolt is missing. The asking price for just the gun straight with one hig-cap mag is set at $180. For $2000, two 120rnd mid caps, and an Intillect 9.6v battery will be thrown in. Also, it is buyers preference as to what connectors (deans or tamiya) will be on the gun.

G&G M4. This too is a gun that belonged to one of my guys. This is no sportline G&G though, it is the full metal GR16 A3. This gun was not only used by my guy, but also my me, as this has been my backup, and sometimes primary, since December. Tracon also used it during Splatmandu by accident and I guess loved it. It is full metal except for the stock and handguard, which are both made from G&Gs nice nylon fiber plastic. The gun chronoes right around the 340 mark right now and has a rate of fire close to that of a gun running an 11.1 lipo, and this just has a 9.6. When the gun was first purchased, it blew out its crappy G&G potmetal stock gearbox within a thousand rounds, but now has a King Arms reinforced gb shell with 8mm ball bearings. Other than this is is all stock. There is the normal wear that any used gun would have, however, this gun is a nail driver and a weed cutter. Before the spring settled down and it was shooting 380 fps, the gun was incredibly accurate. It is one of the most reliable guns that I have ever layed my hands on and one of the few guns that performed top notch during New Testament when the high that day was like 15 degrees. So, I warned my friend that he would regret letting this go, as I myself am, but the asking price is $200...and that is with the big G&G 400rnd mag and an Intellict 3600mah 9.6v battery that has only been charged a total of eight times because it lasts forever.

ICS MP5A4. The gun is full metal, except for the lower reciever, which, for some reason, is abs plastic. It is wired to the back with a full stock. The gun has an M4 length tight bore barrel in it, hence the silencer on the end, but the threads on the silencer and barrel don't match up very well, so there is thread tape on on it, helping hold the silencer on firm. The mock bolt is missing as is the cocking lever. The gun performs fine and has nothing more than the normal wear, like on the grip. The gun will come with five mid cap mags and one low cap mag and an 8.4v 1800 battery. It will also come with an nice MP5 red dot sight, seen in the picture. Both the gun and battery are wired to deans connectors. Asking $140 SOLD

Echon1 "Task Force" MP5A5. This gun is full metal, except for the handguard. It has the retractable stock and the battery compartment is in the handguard. It does have the fully functioning mock bolt like most high end guns. There is the normal wear and parts of the "safe, semi, and full auto" markings are wearing away. The gun is a great gun and is completely stock. The rear sight is missing in the picture, but I do have it and it will be on the gun when sold. It will come with two high caps, an 8.4v battery, and a three-point sling. Asking $160

Swiss arms sig 552. This gun was recently rebuilt and works great, it is a lower end gun though. The body is in excellent condition and it shoots just fine. It has never been fielded since being rebuilt and has just sat around. It will not come with a battery, and im not totally sure that I have a mag for it. Ill have to check into that. Asking $80 SOLD

Broken MP5K. I had this up earlier, but the buyer has not been in contact for three months, so it is back for sale. I am unsure of the brand, but it was a nice little gun. The mag well sort of broke out and it was held together with zip ties until i disassembled it. All the parts to it are in the box, pictured below. There is nothing wrong with the gearbox or motor, just the body. I also included a picture of with it looked like assembled. Will not include a mag or battery. Asking $40 SOLD

Bravo 8mm ball bearings. I used these for about four months in my old gearbox until it went kaputz. I now no longer need them as im using a KWA 9mm shell. In great condition. In combination with a good shim job, good lube job, and correct motor adjustment, will kick up the rate of fire for a gun and quiet it slightly. Asking $12

Unknown brand aimpoint. Is solid metal construction and is a very nicely built aimpoint. However, both lense covers are missing and two of the six screws on top that hold the sight to the mount are missing. Neither of these affect the functionality and it is still held firmly in place on the mount. It does work, but it wasn't very bright when I tested it, but that could be due to almost dead batteries that I was using. It will not come with batteries thouh. Asking $25

Tasco Propoint red green dot sight. Functions fine, but is just missing the screw on cap cover for the top adjustment knob. Asking $10

9.6v Intellict crane stock battery. Ok so I sold this to a kid on the ohio boards, but he claims that whenever he charged it, it would never hold that charge and then threated me for fraud and whatnot because I supposedly lied about it when I sold it to him when I was totally unaware of the problem. So I refunded him his money and have the battery on its way back to me. So im not sure what the deal is with it, but $5 and you got it.

Assorted non-working batteries. The two on the left are 8.4v and the one on the right is a 9.6v. The black one does work I believe, but needs connectors. The other two for some reason do not want to charge. I do not know why, but they just will not charge on my charger. I have no need for these so just shoot me a price that you are willing to pay for them. The 9.6 on the right is sold

Last edited by hanback; 06-28-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:26 PM

Fat Rambo is a Private
interested in the G&G M4. do you have more pictures for it?

--------------------------------------------------

Old 06-06-2011, 06:43 PM

hanback is a Private
MP5K sold. Prices updated.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:44 AM

hanback is a Private
Guns updated, aimpoint added

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: