Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 05-01-2017, 03:46 PM

BATTLEBOYSURPLUS.COM is a Private
Exclamation Gear and Uniforms

BATTLE BOY SURPLUS - I have a new rebuilt site. There are still a few bugs,but I am working on that. I also have new gear and will be adding new uniforms. If there is something you want or need, please fell free to contact me ASAP.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:48 PM

BATTLEBOYSURPLUS.COM is a Private
http://www.battleboysurplus.com/

As many of my customers know, I have been trying to solve some issues with the web site. I found that some were caused by the initial I.T. guy who made some mistakes when he built this site. Some issues are the host company and others, my lack of computer expertise. I have partnered with a company who is helping me add new products and keep inventory updated . While I am still updating, removing and changing some of the older items, you will find over 22,000 new items for sale. Here is a coupon code for use by the first 100 people who buy something from the new and improved site. Type "battle" in the coupon code box. Everyone gets a discount on their purchase of $25.00 and up. The first 10 who spend $100.00 or more will get a FREE BATTLE BOY SURPLUS T- shirt in addition to their discount. If you are one of the first 10 to spend $100.00 or more , I will email and/or call to get your correct size,

Offer good May 1, 1017 to June 30, 2017

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: