Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 PM

Gungnir is a Private
^^^^ +35

When people troll while drunk on the forums...

I went on a drastic rant awhile back and did everything except physically assault a noob who called my mag a clip.

"It's a ***** * *** * * * ** * mag...a clip is a **** * * * ****** * *** * ** *** best known from a Garand. Now you **** ****ity...I hate you."

The artist formerly known as 8 Ball

For Para Cord Survival Bracelets:
http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40274
Old 02-15-2012, 11:16 PM

Sithis is a Private
#1 CoDsofters...although they are the most fun to shoot and watch them freak out.

#2 Running out of water right when you get all the way to your objective which just so happens to be on the complete other side of the field of where you parked.

#3 Talkers. If its not important or relevant to the situation, I don't care.

#4 Inane comms chatter. This could fall under #3, but whatever.

Last, but certainly my least favorite, #5 S**** COs. I can't tell you how many airsoft battles have been lost do to some CO with his head up his a** completly oblivious to the situation at hand.

"Who is Sithis? Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis" - Lucien Lachance

Op: Threshhold
Op: Toasty Balls
Op: Blind Fury IX
Old 02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Administrator

79stang is a Private
My Pet Peeves

1)People who take their goggles off in the AO.
2)People who do not pay attention to the safety/rule briefing, then ask about something that was already covered.
3)People who blatantly do NOT call hits. There are time when you honestly dont feel them, those other times make you a DBag.
4)People who belittle people just because they asked an unintelligent question, especially when they are noobish.
5)Noobs who think they know it all.

AND MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE IS....................
6)"Milsim" games that are not milsims, but rather glorified open plays that we all over paid for. Then getting back on AO and seeing all of these great AARs for ****ty events.

OP Bioshock II, OP Broadsword I,II,& III, OP Paydirt, OP Hot Steel, OP Gambit Package, OP Flashover, OP Hope, OP Intervention, OP Dark Horizon, OP BF9 & X

Team Blizzard

CA M4 CQBR-350FPS
King Arms GBBR-370FPS
Bravo PDW-380FPS
Old 02-15-2012, 11:26 PM

Armand h is a Private
My biggest pet peeve is range on these guns and noobs not taking orders. Perfect example my little brother and 3 friends are the biggest codsofters alive, I tell them spread out and push forward with the team instead he tells me to f#$% off and and hides by a tree.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:30 PM

Vinvyin is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis View Post

Last, but certainly my least favorite, #5 S**** COs. I can't tell you how many airsoft battles have been lost do to some CO with his head up his a** completly oblivious to the situation at hand.
Haha this reminds me of a Night Archer where our CO was replaced with a kid by Miyagi. He chose this kid because his father was in the military. However, he couldn't lead because he has never done so before...
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:50 PM

ArenZeFox is a Private
Pet Peevees (I have a lot of them)

People who show up to an event with guns that cost half the event fee

CoD softers

People who think video game guns are at all like the real things(sorta airsoft)

People who stand around and LOUDLY complain about the event the whole time.

and lastly people who call Mags clips...I actually carry a stripper clip of 7.62x54R casings (not live ammo) just to give people if they ask me for a clip instead of a mag lol.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:04 AM

Rio is a Private
Biggest pet peeve... When I am the only one from my team attending an event...

OP Night Archer 4, 5, 6 (SplatterPark)
OP Braaaaaaaiiiiinssss I, II (Springfield, Chillicothe)
OP Dark Horizons (Chillicothe)
OP Moonlight I, II, III (SplatterPark)
OP Calamityville (Fairborn)
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 AM

i70Pb Airsoft is a Private
Broken guns.....!
Old 02-16-2012, 07:05 AM

AppleJackson is a Private
Mine has to be people who cannot police their guns and batteries. When I see people who have guns with batteries and parts taped or velcro'd to it I just laugh.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:25 AM

Vinvyin is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow View Post
Mine has to be people who cannot police their guns and batteries. When I see people who have guns with batteries and parts taped or velcro'd to it I just laugh.
I can understand if someone tapes a large type to their gun if they can't fit it in it. But when every part of the gun is taped up then its just becomes annoying.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:06 AM

Seabass_9000 is a Private
1) 40 round per second AEGs.
2) Annoying C.O.'s - I've been to lots of events and generally C.O.'s either are jerks or don't know what they are doing. Best one I have ever played under was Jonah. He knew what was going on and treated everyone with respect.
3) People not calling hits.. I play with a 600fps bolt action that's really accurate and its surprising how many people do the Michael Jackson dance when they take a hit well within accurate range, yet they proceed to run for cover. On a positive note, I normally manage to hit them again.
4) Even though I snipe, ghillie suits.
5) Probably my biggest complaint... People that go to OPs and sit in a bunker all day talking. I understand if your dehydrated, but it happens way too often. Get in the action.
-G&G AK47
Old 02-16-2012, 09:21 AM

OverLord is a Private
#1 newbs who think they are better than all their buddies because they went to an airsoft ohio event. Trust me, I dont care about elitists, its when newbs act like elitists.

peeve #2 Italian

#3 what dubbs said

#4 hunters camo......

Bronco- All tan be advised, the demolition guy is Italian, I repeat he is Italian." To which Blade replies, "I dont care if he's italian, Im French-Canadian, i want to know where he is."

Raven95- It's official, Overlord just looks awesome. Don't ask me why, he just does.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:33 AM

Son of Liberty is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Son of Liberty Send a message via Yahoo to Son of Liberty
Kids who think they're my friend just because I've responded to them on this forum. I don't like being pestered when I'm in my element; or brolaxing with teammates.

People who ask me to fix their guns, I have no ****ing idea how to even work on a gearbox. Don't ask me.

Players who don't follow the example of veteran players; i.e. not following orders or moving.

My BIGGEST one of all...
Kids who think "suppressive fire" means shooting 2 rounds on semi then quickly ducking back behind cover. If you do this, I'll teamkill the **** out of you. Which brings me to my next point.

People who don't count friendly fire as a hit, it is a hit. Quit being a douche.

Hi-caps....

Non-matching colors (BDUs or otherwise)

And of course, non-hit callers. But hey, that's what a powerful rifle is for with an optic. I'll just aim a bit higher next time to make sure you feel it. And oh yeah, I do that. Criticize me for it; but all is fair in love and (fake) war.
Warning: My vagina is big enough to swallow your self-esteem. Read my comments with caution.

Last edited by Son of Liberty; 02-16-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:47 AM

001 is a Private
Anyone that invests any serious emotion into airsoft. If you've ever been enraged to the point of a cross-field verbal (or physical) conflict, you've earned the "Completely-Disconnected from Reality Douchebag" award

Oh, you think you totally shot that guy? Suck it up.
Oh, those guys were briefly out of bounds and won't call it? Suck it up.
Your 'squad' of 4 buddies has no idea what the hell they're doing? Suck it up.

It amazes even after 5 years, how seriously people will take this game.

"Dude, check out these pics on Reddit"-001
Old 02-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Baron VonYolo

Blade is a CorporalBlade is a CorporalBlade is a Corporal
Send a message via AIM to Blade Send a message via Skype™ to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by 001 View Post
Anyone that invests any serious emotion into airsoft. If you've ever been enraged to the point of a cross-field verbal (or physical) conflict, you've earned the "Completely-Disconnected from Reality Douchebag" award

Oh, you think you totally shot that guy? Suck it up.
Oh, those guys were briefly out of bounds and won't call it? Suck it up.
Your 'squad' of 4 buddies has no idea what the hell they're doing? Suck it up.

It amazes even after 5 years, how seriously people will take this game.
While I agree with your statement, it is also a double edge issue; you are promoting the cheaters and outlaws to keep acting as they are. Players should never lose their tempers for the things mentioned above BUT should do their best to make sure these "fellow" players will not get away with their ****ty attitude and lack of respect for others.

Just saying

Awesome videos;
http://www.youtube.com/teamstrikersairsoft
Old 02-16-2012, 10:08 AM

Italian is a Recruit Private
Peeve 2: People that don't weave PALS stuff correctly. IDGAF if it 'works', its supposed to be woven a certain way for a reason. Plus, it looks ridiculous.

Peeve 3: KWA fanboys

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2012, 10:34 AM

Son of Liberty is a Private First Class
Send a message via AIM to Son of Liberty Send a message via Yahoo to Son of Liberty
Another one, catching certain people blatantly cheating and then reading their posts on this forum calling out others for doing exactly what they do.

I'm eternally vigilant and watchful.

Jimmy come hang out with me sometime dude, we go to the same school....

Oh and people who accuse me and my faithful teammates of cheating. Getting smashed by SPEAR doesn't give you the excuse to call me a cheater
Warning: My vagina is big enough to swallow your self-esteem. Read my comments with caution.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:39 AM

OverLord is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian View Post

Peeve 3: KWA fanboys

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
I forgot about that one too.....thats probably my number one, thanks Andrew

also with that,

PASGT helmets

and Clear Guns

Bronco- All tan be advised, the demolition guy is Italian, I repeat he is Italian." To which Blade replies, "I dont care if he's italian, Im French-Canadian, i want to know where he is."

Raven95- It's official, Overlord just looks awesome. Don't ask me why, he just does.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:49 AM

Gungnir is a Private
I'm sober again, so it won't be incoherent rambling...

- People who both shoot each other, and can't just admit that, to make the game continue, go back to spots, and both be out. One always has to say "I shot you first." Just get healed by your teammate, and you're back in, the world isn't over.

- Still Italian

- People who put their scope on top of the removable carry handle. Act like you've been there before.

The artist formerly known as 8 Ball

For Para Cord Survival Bracelets:
http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40274

Last edited by Gungnir; 02-16-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:05 AM

Mothman is a Private
Hispeed or hisped speops bike helmets, because theres nothing wrong with my PASGT. Atleast it was ilactually issued to actual soldiers
Old 02-16-2012, 11:35 AM

IRONMAN is a Private
1. Cheaters

2. "Mil-sim" events that turn out to be huge open plays

3. Seeing people wear the same "high speed" EI/HSGI/Paraclete/SKD rigs with Multicam, ATACS or any "leet" camo and act like hot shots on the field. One, you're not special (half the other people on the field look like you..) and two, hop off the bandwagon. I get bored seeing everyone wear the SAME loadouts at every event...

4. CO's that call back the entire team just because 4 kids are attacking the HQ.

5. People who wear Multi-Cam with green gear and are placed on the tan team...
Old 02-16-2012, 11:38 AM

Badger is a Private
1. Spiders. You're under fire, you dive for cover behind a tree, crawling on your belly, and, zoinks, a three inch spider abseils down and lands...right...on...your...NOSE. Gyuughh....

2. Tan vs. Green. Or at least the quasi-mystical, behavior altering properties some attribute to a hunk of fabric. Do people really behave that differently if they're in outfit color 'X' one week, and outfit color 'Y' the next?
Old 02-16-2012, 11:57 AM

Zebra Cakes is a Private
Oh boy... this thread was a bad idea. But, given the opprotunity to express my true feelings...

1. People who wear skill tabs/unit patches and aren't actually in said unit or went to that school. You OBVIOUSLY didn't earn it... don't wear it. Alot of men and women have dedicated and in some cases given their lives for those patches.

2. People who take airsoft WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. We're grown men shooting each other with toy guns and playing army... just because I don't have my war face on don't get in my face about it.

3. People who buy really expensive gear and have no idea what it is or what it's called... pope and berk know exactly what I'm talking about.

4. Italian. seriously.

5. People who wear IDF loadouts. I mean really, nobody knows about them for a reason.

“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."

-Ronald Reagan
Old 02-16-2012, 12:05 PM

Rio is a Private
I am going to have to agree with the completely serious part. If I wanted to go to a real war and be yelled at by a drill sergeant, I would actually do that AND GET PAID FOR IT! I am doing this for fun, not to be yelled at because you think I am doing something wrong when clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

OP Night Archer 4, 5, 6 (SplatterPark)
OP Braaaaaaaiiiiinssss I, II (Springfield, Chillicothe)
OP Dark Horizons (Chillicothe)
OP Moonlight I, II, III (SplatterPark)
OP Calamityville (Fairborn)
Old 02-16-2012, 12:07 PM

IRONMAN is a Private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra Cakes View Post
5. People who wear IDF loadouts. I mean really, nobody knows about them for a reason.
Because we are silent ninjas who strike when you least expect it. And you can't see me because my mitznefet looks like a bush from 50 feet away
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: