Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-19-2011, 11:33 AM

Pointman is a Private
TRADE: MP5 lot *airsmith special*

I basically bought 2 MP5 in the last year or so to upgrade and just rebuild and havent had the time to do it...now with a 16 month old running around the house, wreaking havoc, I'm just too tired to sit and get to it, or have the extra cash for parts, ect.

Anyways, I'm tossing the whole lot up for TRADE. There are atleast 14 low/midcaps (I think they are Star 30 rounders) and 1 hicap...though I think I have 2 more in a box. I'm selling them AS IS since I bought some as "working" but havent had a chance to assemble them to test them. Here is a bit about each rifle offered as much as i know anyways...

1)Echo-1 TFB MP5SD. Picked up from Echo45 and understand it was working, but needed to have the battery rewired to the front and needed a new selector switch (which I think I have)

2)ICS MP5SD. Bought from a player in Chicago and needed to be put together. Also missing selector switch. Dont know if the one I have will work with it or the E1..

3)TM MP5K. customized by WARHAWK with a homemade mini SD front end. Works, but is stock Marui, so shoots in the 260-290 range. I owned this AEG for atleast 9 years.

4)CA MP5A2. Older style CA MP5 (circa 2002) with flighted foregrip and SEF lower. One of my first AEGs, again stock. Probably in need of a new Tappet plate as it skips sometimes in semi auto. Could also use some cleaning of the gearbox and re-greasing as it has not been used in easily 6 years. Only known cosmetic issue is the back stock plate is sticky because some goof in Florida accidentaly got DEET on it.

What I'm looking or in trades is basically any AEG that uses AR mags, but havent set my heart on anything in particular...just offer up (via PM please), and be fair. I have a vague trade value so I plan to make a fair trade. Would prefer a local pickup in the Cincinnati area, but may drive to Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, if need be. Otherwise, i can ship but would have to price out shipping costs for 4 AEGs in one box (may ask to split shipping)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Pointman; 07-19-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:40 PM

mrobben is a Private
pm sent. filler.... etc..
Old 07-25-2011, 09:19 AM

Pointman is a Private
PMs replied...

Trade pending
Old 07-25-2011, 01:33 PM

xxxDeltaSwagxxx is a Private
I have a dboys m4 s system with a mag battery and charger
Old 08-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Pointman is a Private
MP5 lot has been traded...please delete.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: