Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 10-23-2008, 05:47 PM

necronomicon is a Private
Send a message via AIM to necronomicon Send a message via MSN to necronomicon Send a message via Yahoo to necronomicon
WTS: CA G36K-RIS Package Deal. Great Buy!

Up for sale is what started off as a Classic Army G36C and slowly evolved into...well...something else. I find it to be an excellent rifle, performs great and has a very tactical/PMC look to it.

Reason for selling? I really don't see myself skirmishing again. I don't have a team to play with nor do I really have the money to fund such ventures anymore. Not that I am quitting airsoft, I just cannot justify having a gun of this quality and value for just "plinking" around. Also, I have recently been diagnosed with a degenerative disease in my neck which has caused other kinds of disorders with my body that prevent me from doing anything as physical as skirmishing without putting myself in extreme pain or injuring myself further. Therefore, I want to sell this gun to someone who can get more use and enjoyment out of it. A gun of this caliber doesn't deserve to sit under a bed and it is a bit excessive for plinking and target practice, which is all I do with my guns anymore.

Alright, enough of my sob story. Here is what is on the table.

INCLUDED ITEMS IN PACKAGE.

Classic Army G36C base gun

Private Parts Airsoft M4 magazine conversion magwell

SRC full-metal G36K-length RIS (Very rugged and sturdy)

Madbull 6.03mm M4-length tightbore barrel

Guarder vertical RIS grip

Classic Army G36E full-length stock

First Factory type "F" outer barrel (the "ribbed" version)

Echo-1 PEQ-2 battery box

King Arms (not Madbull) KX3 Noveske flashider (gives the gun a very aggressive sound)

3 M4 Hi-Cap magazines (One is KWA, one is Echo-1 and a bit scratched up from skirmishing and the other is Classic Army)

1 MAG HK416-style midcap with H&K trademarks (Great for display being its in a G36 variant)

Original CA G36C magwell if M4-style mags aren't your style (though I highly recommend the M4 mags and the PPA conversion magwell. All the mags feed fine, you can carry many more M4 mags on you than G36 mags and if you need to do so, you have better chances of snagging a spare mag off of a teammate if you run out of ammo since M4/M16 variants make up 80% of the guns on the field).

Two batteries are included - an 8.4v 1100mAh NiMH battery, and a 9.6v 1200mAh NiMH battery. Both batteries hold a good charge and show no sign of degeneration or lack of energy capacity you see in batteries when they age. Both of them fit just fine in the PEQ box and with a full charge on both you should have more than enough juice to survive a day of skirmishing.

Performance? Don't feed it cheap ammo, and high grade .23 or heavier weight ammo is recommended due to the installation of the tightbore. The gearbox has been left stock except for being opened just once to optimize compression with the cylinder/piston assembly, which was performed by a close friend with several years of gearbox experience. I would guess the gun shoots around the 350-370 FPS mark from the coke can test plus the fact that i could still feel the pain from the shots through a THICK 350 dollar leather biker duster coat. It has great range and groupings with high grade ammo. If you have good aim, you could probobly make a kill at 130-150 feet easily.

Though like any gun, it does have its issues, though all are cosmetic. The part of the charging handle that swings out to the side to pull back the bolt has snapped off, which from what I have observed in Classic Army G36 variants seems to be a common occurance. There is also a small 1cm~ gouge on the right side of the PPA magwell. Also, along the top of the SRC RIS towards the front on the right side, there is a small dent from where the previous owner perhaps dropped it or something of the like. The previous owner has also loctited the outer barrel onto the original threads, but does not affect the disassembly of the gun or removal of the inner barrel at all. Last, the pin that holds the RIS onto the receiver is an improvisation of some other kind of pin which is a VERY tight fit. Good because you have absolutely no chance of losing it, but bad because it takes a hammer and screwdriver to remove it.

I spent some time researching the cost of buying and building this gun with brand new parts from several websites and I averaged it at around $700 new. Considering this gun functions great and is in overall what I would call great shape aside from a few minor dings that I have mentioned, I have taken into account that it is a used gun.

My asking price for everything is $350 shipped anywhere in the continental United States, which I think is a very fair price for all that you are getting. I am not looking for trades, as I already know what gun (and only gun) I plan to purchase later on and I want it to be brand new. I will also not part out this package whatsoever, so don't even bother asking.

TERMS OF BUSINESS/TRANSACTION. READ CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT, PLEASE ASK ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGE. IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HEREIN

I accept payment in the form of a money order, or cash if the transaction is in person. If you would prefer to come and pick up the package, I will drop the price of the package as the $400 includes shipping and handling. If that is the case, we will negotiate that aspect of the deal. I will not accept paypal, as I do not have an account with them, nor do I plan on creating one. I will also NOT accept personal checks. They will be destroyed upon receipt. Buyer has all right to ask any question he has about my gun/accessories and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. However, all sales are final and there will be no refunds given just because you changed your mind or the like. Also, I ship using UPS as my courier and I will insure the package for the amount that I am paid for the package. Once the package leaves my hands and is shipped out, it is sole responsibility of UPS and any issues that may arise must be taken up with them. My courier inspects the packaging materials and durability of the package before shipment so I will not be held responsible for any material that is received in a damaged condition. Once payment is received, I will ship the package out as soon as possible but NO LATER than 72 hours. I also give good feedback on all my buyers who deal with me in an honest fashion. If you need a reference, I have dealt with many active members on this website on a number of occasions.

Oh, and before anyone asks, here are some photographs of the rifle. I appologize for the quality of the photos, as the only camera I have access to is the one on my cell phone and it is not of the best of quality.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for browsing my ad. Have a good day.

Brady

Last edited by necronomicon; 10-25-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Caught a couple spelling errors, price change.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:01 PM

Sidd is a Private First ClassSidd is a Private First Class
HEY that gun looks familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!

free bump for one of the coolest airsofters I have ever met

(14:33:39) Agent_Spencer: You just fly into an uncontrollable punching rage with those mother****ers on.
(14:33:48) Agent_Spencer: It's like High Speed Low Drag Hulk Hands.

Last edited by Sidd; 10-25-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to necronomicon Send a message via MSN to necronomicon Send a message via Yahoo to necronomicon
BUMP! Price lowered to $350 shipped.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:07 PM

Bumping again - still up for grabs.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:15 PM

Bump, still available. Might consider trades - hit me up with an offer. I'm paticularly interested in very high-end, upgraded GBBs or Real Steel Firearms (I'm interested in an SKS or a good brand pump-action 12 gauge). Offer whatever you please though, the worst I can do is say no.

Price drop to 300 shipped as well. I will go no lower than that.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:25 PM

Fowler is a Private
I have a SAR-taktik I've been trying to sell. Here is the link, http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/sh...ght=sar-taktik
Old 11-10-2008, 04:50 PM

I'll have to think about that one. I'm not really interested in anything that big or heavy due to the fact that if I were to trade for another AEG it would just be for plinking and messing around (I no longer skirmish). Though the curious side of me has not owned a full-length G3 variant yet.

I'll get back to you on that. I'm more interested in maybe an MP5, UMP, P90 or some kind of compact submachinegun as far as an AEG.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:25 PM

Hbrass is a Recruit Private
Send a message via Yahoo to Hbrass
I was wondering if I could just buy a few G36 mid caps off of you OR the conversion magwell and a few M4 mid caps off of you.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Radixz is a Private
Send a message via AIM to Radixz
okay necro i PMed you! i am actually very interested in this gun!
IM a WHORE?!?! Excuse me, I'm not the one that left in the middle of the night, leaving me unpleasured and then returning with glitter on your face.. What did you do? Go F^^k some Pixie again? I say NAY! You are the whore!
-Shadersnake

Old 11-13-2008, 02:13 PM

Its still available. PM Sent.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:06 PM

Sidd is a Private First ClassSidd is a Private First Class
Necro PM me I am interest in getting my baby back

(14:33:39) Agent_Spencer: You just fly into an uncontrollable punching rage with those mother****ers on.
(14:33:48) Agent_Spencer: It's like High Speed Low Drag Hulk Hands.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:15 PM

mDoug1911 is a Private
Does the battery only go into the PEQ or can it still go into the forgrip?
Old 11-18-2008, 08:17 AM

It goes into the PEQ. There is no room inside the RIS for a battery.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:40 PM

SOLD. Mods please delete. Thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: