Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 11-24-2013, 01:22 AM

Jonezy is a Private
Russian Gear, Multicam Pouches, Magpul Goodies, and MORE!

Hey everyone,

I'm thinning out my collection a bit. Some ground rules:

No trades
Prices are all OBO unless otherwise noted
Shipping is not included
No part-outs unless otherwise noted
Lowballs will be giggled at and promptly deleted. I really don't give a **** if some of these things sell or not.
All sales are final
If you post in this thread, I will not sell to you

First and foremost is my ANA ZhTU vest in Flora. I bought this from IRONMAN last year and used it a small number of times. It's in excellent shape and can hold 8 AK mags, 2 pop flares, 10 VOG25 grenades, and 4 frag grenades. This cost over $150 to assemble but I'm willing to sell it for $110 plus shipping OBO.

Second is an RD-54 backpack in Flora. It comes with the belt with gold painted Soviet star buckle, entrenchment tool carrier, double AK mag pouch, double frag grenade pouch, and the main pack itself. These run anywhere between $80 plus shipping to $120 plus shipping depending on condition and location, so I'm asking $55 plus shipping OBO.

Next is a Flora uniform in ripstop material, like new condition, size 52-4 Russian or about medium-regular in US sizing. My pants size is a 32-32 and these fit just like any other pair of pants. The jacket also fits me the same as a medium-regular Propper jacket. Price is $60 plus shipping.

Next is a slightly used KLMK oversuit, mask, and KLMK bandana. The suits and masks run about $75 a set and the bandana was easily $20, so I'm asking $60 plus shipping.

Next is a BRAND NEW reproduction Lifchik vest with both Poyas-A and Poyas B. This can hold 6 AK mags, 4 frag grenades, and 10 VOG25 grenades. I never got a chance to use it. It cost me $120 plus shipping back when I bought it, so I'm asking <SOLD>

Next is an NCstar chest rig. Used twice, didn't care for it. Asking $10 plus shipping or free with a purchase of multiple items and/or for not being a pain in the *** while I'm dealing with you.

Next is random assorted gear lot 1. From left to right starting at the top, we have a used Pantac large GP pouch for $15 plus shipping, a used Pantac admin pouch for $10 plus shipping, a NEW Flyye double M4 shingle for $20 plus shipping, a barely used Condor GP pouch for $12 plus shipping, a new Pantac or TMC (can't remember which, it's the same quality as Pantac) dump pouch in RG for $20 plus shipping, another NEW Flyye double M4 shingle for $20 plus shipping, a used Pantac quadruple M4 mag pouch for $15 plus shipping, and a Chinese MS3 sling in pseudo-Multicam for <SOLD> or free to whoever buys the whole lot for $80 shipped.

Next is random assorted gear lot 2. From left to right starting at the top, we have a new with tags TMC double MP7 mag pouch for $10 plus shipping, a used Pantac EMT pouch for $15 plus shipping, a used Pantac boonie hat in size 7 3/4 for $15 plus shipping, a Chinese SERPA replica drop leg platform with mag pouch and flashlight holder for $20 plus shipping, a Condor map/admin pouch for $15 plus shipping, and a used Pantac dump pouch with a missing shock cord adjuster for $10 plus shipping.

Next is a brand new pair of Danner Tachyon super mega ultra lightweight boots in size 12. I wore these around the house for 10 minutes and was then given a different pair by a friend, so I no longer need them. Asking $90 plus shipping.

Last up is a barely used GENUINE Magpul MS3 sling. I bought this with my AR and later decided on something else. I literally used it for 15 minutes while dicking around in the backyard. It even comes in its original packaging. <SOLD>

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I'm always happy to send you some more detailed or less ****ty pictures if you ask nicely.

Last edited by Jonezy; 12-05-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:01 PM

Jonezy is a Private
Bump to top. Lifchik and Chinese MS3 sling have both been sold.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:25 AM

Jonezy is a Private
Bump to top. Price drops on many items.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:43 PM

Jonezy is a Private
Bump to top. RD-54 and SERPA platform have both sold.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:03 PM

Jonezy is a Private
Bump. Lots of stuff still available.

Tags
batfe pls go, muh chilluns, russia stronk, side-charging ar

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: