Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2014, 04:24 PM

Razor11 is a Private
real world game

So i have noticed that majority of airsoft is trying to do real world missions. So I have thought of two different ways to do that.

1. There could be 3 sides. Like a civil war with UN forces mixed in. 2 sides could be fight with the 3rd side trying to control them and deliver supplies/aid. They main goal would be 1 team controlling everything. The secondary goals could be certain areas and items. Water source, power grid, oil well, ammunition, food&water, explosive items, etc. There would be representatives from each side to decide victories like a real world war.

2. This is like what we do now in the military. 3 sides. 1st is the US or another country, 2nd is the country being trained, 3rd is a rebel group trying to control the country. It's a 2 on 1 game but the US has to keep an eye on the group they are training because they could turn. It kinda plays like the green on blue that was happening in the news. Not to make a game out of something bad but that's a real world game.

Now I don't know if anyone has played anything like this but would be something to consider. Please if anyone has anything to add do so. Would like to hear opinions about this.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: