Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 06-27-2017, 12:06 PM

BoogerMc is a Private
Thieves strike locally.

Please pass this around to as many forums and websites as you can.

https://www.facebook.com/eugene.eden...20987117946236

Trying to help a friend recover some stolen property.

War is just another game, tailor made for the insane
But any talk of their annihilation, and nobody wants to play" - Ozzy Osbourne
Old 06-28-2017, 04:52 AM

BoogerMc is a Private
I posted this same request on a few forum sites and some people were having an issue with the Facebook link. So, I'm adding a modified version of the Facebook post for those who can't open the link.

Need a little help from the Airsoft community. A friend, we’ll call him Lucky, his house was broken into sometime during the night of 6/26/17; the thieves stole several expensive items, including computers and airsoft guns. This occurred in the Akron, Ohio area. His Sniper and the PL906, which he purchased from Rhino and I were among those items, these two rather unique guns are pictured below for those unfamiliar with them. Please pass this around and be on the alert. If anyone sees these up for sale on any sales community boards, airsoft or otherwise, contact me with links or other information. Thank you.

Also among the items taken was his complete loadout, including a personalized B-B Wars Custom Tactical manufactured vest and accessories and his G36c by ARES. This is the EBB version.

Also among the missing items are several Lipo batteries, these are easily identified by the wiring to the Deans connectors. Take notice of the positive and negative wires and to which portion of the connector they are soldered. As Deans connectors are often called "T" connectors because of their shape, the cross bar is wired to the positive and the downshaft is wired to the negative. The camo painted M16 and the ARES guns are all wired for lipos and in this same manner.

The battery pictured above and several brick type 7.4v lipos were also taken. In addition to this stick type there is an 11.1v stick and a modified 11.1v stick that is actually a 7.4v. I made the modification myself when one of the original cells became disconnected.

In addition to the previously mentioned guns, an SL-8/9 BY ARES (EBB), and a SR25 Zombie Killer by A&K were also taken.

(Sorry, I don’t have any actual pictures of the SL.)

Anyway, if everyone could be on the watch, as you’re checking other sites, if you see any of these items, contact me. Thank you.

War is just another game, tailor made for the insane
But any talk of their annihilation, and nobody wants to play" - Ozzy Osbourne

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: