Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Classifieds > Electric-Powered Weaponry

Old 05-16-2012, 05:11 PM

tango91 is a Private
G&P, ICS & SRC M4/M16's, Pistols, Safariland, Mags, and More

Tango91's epic mega sale

Guidelines
1) Shipping is not included (will be with the carrier of your choosing, since you're paying)
2) I take paypal or cash in hand only
3) I am flexible, make me offers (both in regards to price and trades)
4) All trade offers will be entertained, the worst I could say is no, right?
5) For all Trades you ship first.
6) Last but not least all sales are final (though I am reasonable and willing to work with you)

The only posted feedback I have is on ASF as seen here:
http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/tango91-m43671.html
(under comments)

On to the Real Reason you’re here, my stuff:

Guns:
ICS M4 CQB

I made this gun from left over ICS parts I had. Externally it comes with regular handguards and the ICS crane stock which requires this battery: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=6806 (not included). Has all the latest generation parts (including brand turbo 3000, brand new gears, brand new hop up, and more) comes with a stock Tokyo Marui piston and spring (shooting ~280 fps w/ 2.g bbs) but I should be able to find a stronger spring if you would like. Please note the body is a little scratched and the threads have been modified to fit a ACM Larue Barrel nut (included in case you want to mount a Larue (KAC too) RAS rails) the stock ICS barrel nut does still fit and is what is included but this does result in a little bit of silver showing as seen in the pics below. Also includes one ACM PMag 300 round Hicap (not shown).
$175 plus shipping (discount on mags available)

SRC M4 RAS with crane stock:

SRC sportline with an evike (king arms) metal body on (with the working bolt catch)
VFC steel rear sling mount
Never been fielded and has had less than 50 rounds through it to test its function and chrono it.
Shoots 360 w/ .2g bbs
Comes with one SRC hi-cap (magwell is rather tight, fits MAG midcaps well but if you want to use the SRC hi-cap you will need to sand it to fit, alternatively I can sand the magwell for you)
$190 plus shipping (discount on mags available)

CO2 pistols, got there to play backyard games after school at a friend's house but that never happened this year so time to get rid of them. (all except for the WG have plastic externals) Due to the fact that I do not have any CO2 cartridges I cannot test these, but they all functioned perfectly before I went to college (sold as is)

WG Enlarged 24/7 NBB (metal slide with fake fiber optic sights(still function similarly)) $15
KWC Sig SP2022 NBB (two clear, one of the clear one is missing the magazine spring and follower) $15 plus shipping for each of the working ones, $10 plus shipping for the one with the broken mag
KWC Sigma GBB ( two in clear, one of the clear ones does not work and contrary to the pic does not have a magazine) $25 plus shipping for both

Magazines
3 ACM PMAG 300rd Hicaps

These are very high quality hicaps, never used in any games (I don’t like hicaps) one was tested for about 100 rounds and feeds fine in my 30rps cqb gun.
$35 plus shipping without a gun
$30 with a gun

Asia Electric 300rd Hicaps (brand new) 5 available

$9 plus shipping each $40 if all are bought together $35 if bought with a gun

King Arms WA M4 Mag

Leaks terribly from the release valve which I can't get out so if you can get it out and soak the oring in silicone you'll be good to go. Side not in disassembling it one of the pins wouldn't come out and the plastic got a little messed up from my attempts (see pic below) it is still possible to take out the upper part of the mag though. $15 plus shipping

Gun Parts:
Element VLTOR stock tube for WA

Used for maybe 10 shots before I found out it didn’t really fit my specific AABB receiver (other people's works so it may just be my receiver since it is serial number #3)

ICS M4/M16 Carry Handle (Black, same as pictured, but black)

$5 plus shipping

Stock Brass 509mm M16 Length inner barrel
$5 but must be bought with another item where I can just stick it in the box

Tactical Gear:
2 Clone Safariland Holsters for 1911's with Surefire X200/X300
One is unused in drop leg form:

The other has been slightly ground out with a dremel in an attempt to get an M3 flashlight to fit, the dremeled part, (shown below) is pretty smooth and should not scratch your gun and is belt mounted.

$35 plus shipping for the used one
$40 plus shipping for the new one

May add a few things over time

Last edited by tango91; 05-31-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 PM

tango91 is a Private
Pistol Grip and Head set have been sold
Old 05-31-2012, 11:25 PM

tango91 is a Private
G&P m16 sold!

Last edited by tango91; 05-31-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Tags
g&p, ics, m16, safariland, src

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: