Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 02-19-2013, 04:12 PM

Screech44 is a Private
Tokyo Marui FAL and CSI AK47-B For Sale!

Tokyo Marui FAL:

This gun is great! It's about 3 years old but don't let that fool you it still works great! It shoots about 350 fps and has a king arms 8in silencer that is removable. It comes with 6 mid cap mags each holding about 120-130 rounds. This model is now discontinued but it takes M4/M16 internals if you'd like to upgrade it. A few things to note about this gun since it is discontinued the battery it came with is the only one that fits right. The second battery can be used easily but it has to be attached on the outside. both batteries can shoot about 2000-2500 rounds before starting to die. The rear stock has a compartment to hold the extra battery so you can change them in the field. Another thing to note is that the selector switch for the semi-auto, automatic and 3-round burst firing modes is broken but the part is an easy fix 20 dollars at the most. The safety feature works and so does the automatic. I'm selling it for $200 for all that I said it comes with or best offer.

CSI AK47-B:

This is a some what of an older gun. I haven't used it much and it broke a while back but I just got it professionally rewired and relubed and it works like a charm! It shoots about 350 on average. It comes with three waffle mags that hold 130 rounds, two normal mags that hold about 100 rounds, and a small high cap 300 round mag. The battery it has now is pretty low quality and only shoots about 600 rounds before dying so I would recommend getting a new battery if you are interested which should only cost about $20 dollars. Some negative things to note is that the internal plastic surrounding the barrel is cracked but it has a new metal outer lower receiver that holds it in place just fine so it's not really a problem. Another thing is the trigger cover under the gearbox snapped off and so it is open, but it in no way affects the performance of the gun. Since this gun is older and hardly used by me I'm only selling it for $115 or best offer.

For some reason the pictures are not uploading I have talked to an admin and are trying to get them uploaded. Message me if you're interested or would like to see pictures!

Last edited by Screech44; 02-19-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Tags
ak47, fal, tokyo marui

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: