Airsoft Ohio Forums  
Old 07-30-2014, 07:21 PM

tango91 is a Private
Tango91's Summer Sale

Tango91's a broke college student sale

Guidelines
1) Shipping is not included (will be with the carrier of your choosing, since you're paying)
2) I take paypal or cash in hand only
3) I am flexible, make me offers
4) Looking for cash, but if you have something super rare or interesting, I'll entertain it
5) For all Trades you ship first.
6) Last but not least all sales are final (though I am reasonable and willing to work with you)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guns:
SRC M4 RAS with crane stock:

SRC M4 with a King Arms (Evike trademarks) metal body on (has working bolt catch)
VFC steel rear sling mount
Never been fielded and has had less than 50 rounds through it to test its function and chrono it.
Shoots 360 w/ .2g bbs
Comes with one SRC hi-cap (magwell is rather tight, fits MAG midcaps well but the SRC mag is a little tight), Vertical grip, and a thicker crane stock butt
Wired to dean but includes a deans to mini tamiya adapter.
$140 plus shipping

G&G Tan Combat Machine M4 with Echo1 RASII

Tan Combat Machine M4 with Echo1 RAS II,
Comes with some beat up battery box and beat up G&P Raider foregrip (missing the Cap on the Bottom)
Includes tan G&G 450rd Hicap
Just put a new M100 spring in it and was last chronoed in the 350-360fps range
Looking for $120 plus shipping
$110 plus shipping
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boneyard Guns :
These guns may or may not work , I will be testing tomorrow once I make a deans to tamiya converter. All have full metal gearboxes

Utg M14

$15 plus shipping SOLD

UTG AK-47

Missing stock butt plate, semi does not work.
Comes with 3 hicap mags (2 plastic, 1 metal), tri rail that bolts on to the top of the receiver, and an 8.4v battery (that is probably dead)
$15 plus shipping

Dpms Panther Arms

In complete working order, no external flaws, first MPEG to hit the market.
Has standard V2 gearbox (with a guarder steel sector gear) with plastic body and proprietary mags (can be modded to use standard mags)
$15 plus shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other Stuff:

5 Brand new Asia Electric Gun 300rd Hicaps (looking for like $6 each plus shipping, or $25 plus shipping for all)
4 (3 brand new, 1 with light use) ACM PMag 300rd Hicaps (looking for $9 each or $30 for all) The 3 new P-mags are SOLD

MISC stuff:

ICS Turbo 3000 $10 plus shipping
5KU Aluminum bolt for WA M4 $10 plus shipping
PDI G-Spec Barrel Stabilizers $10
MISC ICS parts Depends on part just tell me what you need.

Last edited by tango91; 08-01-2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Updating for sold items
Old 08-14-2014, 12:37 AM

tango91 is a Private
The prices for the Combat Machine and SRC are now $110 shipped and $140 shipped respectively

Tags
ak47, boneyard, combat machine, m14, src

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: