Thread: WTS/WTT: CA P90 Sport Line package
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:16 PM

BIRDSTRIKE is a Recruit Private
CA P90 Sport Line package

Laidies and Gentlemen,

I am selling my CA P90 Sport Line, midcap magazines and their pouches in an attempt to streamline my logistics at games.

Hammer not included

Price:
I will take $200 to ship the whole kit anywhere in the states. I will sell the gun without mags and pouches for $160. Mags will go at $12 a mag and come with their pouches. I will not part out the gun itself nor will I sell a mag without a pouch or vica versa. Payment will be via paypal or face to face cash transaction only.

Trades:
I will trade for a G36 or G 36 stuff. I am not too concerned with brands. My primary is a G36C so my new backup should be a G36 as well to share mags. I probably wont part out on a trade but try me.Trades will take place face to face.

History:
I acquired the gun through a raffle a numbef of years ago and it has served me and my team as a backup gun since. I estimate it has seen less than 2000 rounds through at maybe five games mostly filling in for broken guns late during said events.

Performance:
The gun shoots very consistently in the mid 300's. I can't remember off the top of my head the exact number from the last time I chrono'd it, but I believe it was around 330. The rate of fire and trigger response are very respectable when it is run on a "dying" 8.4v stock battery. I have never had a single problem with feeding from any magazine I have used in it.

Externals:
Externally there are no major blemishes or corrosion. The body does not creak or squeak. The battery cover is not a secure as I would like, but it does stay on fairly well. I taped it to be sure as I hate loosing stuff. If you buy the gun I would suggest you do the same.

Magazines:
The magazines hold between 65 and 150 rounds. The pouches are MOLLE compatable and are manufactured by Condor. I have 4 black pouched and 2 multicam pouches. If you have a preference in color and are not buying all them let me know. If I can I will try and get you your preferred color.

Sling Adapter:
The gun comes with a BLACKHAWK! single point sling adapter.

Last edited by BIRDSTRIKE; 07-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.