Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Spec-Ops

Conversation Between Spec-Ops and Assassin_Mouse_Girl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Spec-Ops
    08-26-2009 10:55 PM
    Spec-Ops
    Nice, i started off taking Karate then later on, i took TaeKwonDo at Hong Kong Kim Black Belt Academy. I haven't been involved in it since i turned 18.

I know your looking for a gun, maybe i can help you out, are you on a budget and looking for a decent clone gun that will hold It's own or do you have alot of money to spend?.

What is your favorite type of gun, M16, M4, MP5, AK74M, AKS74, AK74U?
  2. Assassin_Mouse_Girl
    08-26-2009 08:49 PM
    Assassin_Mouse_Girl
    Uh lets see around 6 7 years. i can MMA to ground fighting is another specialty of mine.
  3. Spec-Ops
    08-26-2009 02:41 PM
    Spec-Ops
    We can do that, name the place and time, I'll be your sparing partner., But i dont have any sparing gear. Currently, I'm mostly into leaning MMA from the instructional video's, the one's that are good, I've taken enough TaeKwonDo and Karate when i was younger to be able to pick up what i see in the videos very easily, but without a sparing partner It's pretty much pointless because you cant practice. I can even show you how to disarm someone by taking a handgun away from them. Currenlty I'm focusing on studying Savate (French Kickboxing), but I'm not studying the sports method, I'm studying Defense Dans La Rue (Street Defense Fighting). Best of my Knowledge, their is no Savate centers in this area, i ordered the dvd from Australia.

But yea, we can do that sometime if you want, who long have been in Martial Arts?
  4. Assassin_Mouse_Girl
    08-26-2009 11:19 AM
    Assassin_Mouse_Girl
    haha nice. We should spar sometime lol.
  5. Spec-Ops
    08-25-2009 04:11 PM
    Spec-Ops
    I see your black belt, nice. It's been awhile since I've done TaeKwonDo, i was two belts away from black belt but after moving never got back into it. I'm more into MMA now.