Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Radz

Conversation Between Radz and |:Red.October:|
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. |:Red.October:|
    08-01-2011 10:42 AM
    |:Red.October:|
    Well, I hope your interview went well then, man. I still haven't gotten to it yet, but I'm hoping it'll be an easy fix - just pop open and realign.
  2. Radz
    07-29-2011 05:33 PM
    Radz
    I just got an interview to replace my current KFC job, so I'm not going either anymore. Plus, the battery still won't seem to work.

I feel your pain, man.
  3. |:Red.October:|
    07-29-2011 09:59 AM
    To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to Viper Pursuit now anymore. The only reason I was spending the money and contracting another round of poison ivy was so I could test out my rig for BF8, and I still haven't gotten my M16 working. I need to open it a third time, and although I think I can see what's wrong with it (sear looks out of wack, must have closed the gearbox too quickly), I haven't had time since Tuesday, and tonight's not looking good either.
  4. Radz
    07-28-2011 09:43 PM
    Radz
    I was planning to go to Viper Pursuit, but right now I'm lacking a battery (I think the 8.4v I just got with the gun in a trade is dead) and mids. So might not happen, but if so I'll look for you guys since you were so friendly ^_^
  5. |:Red.October:|
    07-19-2011 01:19 PM
    I see you're planning on coming to Viper Pursuit on the 30th. The Ohio State Airsoft guys and I will be there, so be sure to come say hi!