Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > coltonblaze

Conversation Between coltonblaze and Timberwolfoutpost
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Timberwolfoutpost
    04-08-2010 01:04 PM
    Timberwolfoutpost
    Timberwolfoutpost.ecrater.com
    Just saying Hi to the all teams in Ohio, I am an ex-military vet that has a web store site, I hope to serve the teams with good products an service personally. I am currently living in the North Olmsted of Cleveland Ohio; I was living in Columbus Ohio. Cleveland seem to have a great need for an airsoft store. I hope with the 3 local churches to have a lot of land to use for airsoft and squad train for better effective game play to win. I hope you will check out the shop I have online, buying from this shop would be supporting a military vet and this vet will help support your teams with what I have on hand or what I can get from my suppliers for your teams. For now I am hoping to have a good deal of business with you that I may build the money to build a fully stock field trailer and for the big game in hope in the future to sponsor events. I do cater to large and small teams and units
    Thank you I hope I will hear back from every one
    Timberwolf
  2. Timberwolfoutpost
    04-08-2010 01:04 PM
    Timberwolfoutpost
    I can do Division size as well of 1500 soldier if needed, Make a list and email it I have the fund go through paypal it is the safest for the buyer and the seller, I always recommend paypal. If Timberwolfoutpost.ecrater.com does not have it, I will try my best to get it. I can get grenade gas operated claymoreM18A1 gas operated any M203 accessories and large BB and Pellets green gas orders and parts. I will be looking at tactical gear and radios to add to the inventory soon.