Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > warhero1020

Rate this Entry

age limit for guns

Posted 04-21-2009 at 03:47 PM by warhero1020
im 14 and i read a thread about a age limit on snipers.

please post the age and if i am aloud to use the rifle at a event.

if a am under age please post what guns a AM aloud to use

much appreciated
Tags: age limit
Views 4624 Comments 9 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old
    Seriously??

Its called the search button, you know how to use it muthertrucker?
  2. Old
    14 and 9months is the age limit... Sorry man, you're close though!
  3. Old
    Really? You still haven't mastered airsoft basic skill number one? I guess not...well here's a hint it's two words the first word starts with S and the second word ends in tton.
  4. Old
    Snipers under the age of 18 are restricted to below 400 fps generally. It doesn't matter which gun, fps is the deciding factorSeriously though, snipers are much overrated and don't get much trigger time. Learn to spell also
  5. Old
    At most Ohio games you must be 18
  6. Old
    If you have to ask you arent old enough, get yourself a pair of MP5ks and a long black coat
  7. Old
    Well, good luck recovering from this blog...

Yes, people under the age of 18 are restricted to guns shooting under 400 fps on almost all fields. Also, if you want to try sniping, please for the love of God, don't spend a lot of money on your first sniper rifle. You'll regret it, I promise.
  8. Old
    last I read around 16 yrs old for most snipers but even if I'm wrong you might want to take some time getting used to sitting still for a very long time. get to know the game before you actually take on full fledged sniping, just for now attach a scope onto an M4 and get used to attacking from a distance
    Posted 04-24-2009 at 01:04 PM by Creasent_Moon_Ninja Creasent_Moon_Ninja is offline
  9. Old
    A Sniper Rifle can be very fun to use at a game, but it probably will get tiresome after a few hours if you are like most kids at 14, You have to be patient and enjoy waiting.

Do yourself a favor, but a nice Echo 1 or JG Assault Rifle, you could afford one cutting grass or something.

You have to be 18 at any field that actually checks, if you go to an open play and something happens someone has to be liable and if you injured someone and you are not 18 someone is at fault either you or your parents are going to be the liable ones.

I know about 2 threads in my time of being here about this exact topic, if you use the search function you will spare the forum a large amount of these kind of replies "Search button NOOB" "Kid learn to use the search button" "Banhammer lawls hahaha kid noob loser"

Lack of those posts makes me happy so please use search button, if you DO end up needing help just send me a private message and as long as you take initiative I will assist you in anything you need.