Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

A Reminder About Your Teeth

Posted 02-01-2012 at 10:14 AM by Jonezy
Hello everyone and welcome to my first blog post. I have a few things to say about dental safety that I feel have not been stressed enough in this forum and in our sport in general. Please hear me out and consider the following:

Every time I go to an event, I notice how many other people have expensive goggles like ESS Turbofans, Revision Desert Locusts, so on and so forth. In one day at Springfield, I counted well over $1,000 worth of eye protection being used by various people on...
Views 9166 Comments 14 Jonezy is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

On Fran Bar: Maybe Danny Glover was Right...

Posted 07-20-2011 at 08:21 AM by Agent Spencer
Recently, it appears that there has been a slight resurgence of interest in playing at Fran Bar Park after nearly half a decade of semi-official boycotting by Airsoft Ohio members and events. I've been involved in airsoft since early '05, and so I do remember some of the larger events at Fran Bar, including the Full Throttle Series, as well as hosted a few events there myself, a long long time ago; Operation: Typhoon Rising to name one. During one of the events that I attended, a fellow member,...
The Real Arms Dealer with the Fake Mustache
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11956 Comments 22 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

A Halloween Reminder (attempt #2)

Posted 10-27-2010 at 05:16 PM by Mandalorian94
First off I would just like to apologize for my previous post of this blog. Im new to this and wasnt sure what I was doing, and it was posted before I was finished. Thank you for understanding.

As Halloween comes around the corner, many of us younger airsofters get excited to show off our loadouts as we go door to door. However, I cannot stress enough how important it is to leave your guns at home, even if you still have the blaze orange tip. It is common knowledge not to brandish...
Tags: halloween, safety
Views 4882 Comments 5 Mandalorian94 is offline Edit Tags