Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Blackeagles Delta

Rate this Entry

CA M6A2 review

Posted 11-30-2009 at 09:53 PM by Blackeagles Delta
Updated 12-01-2009 at 09:39 PM by Blackeagles Delta
I've had it for a month, & so far its been great.Only upgrades to it have been a (455mm) length inner barrel, CA One Touch Replica Silencer, and a Magpul BAD Lever. I use to think I was goin to hate the blow back but I like it.to adjust the hop up.... the bolt has to be locked back which is way better than the older classic army m4's I own. Now I bought the BAD lever thinking it would work on my AR, but that didn't work, so I put it on the m6a2. well worth the $454 that I paid for it. As far as what ammo Im running through it... Im running some TSD .28's.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4348 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    Okay, now how about some input on the internals? Whats the stock accurate range, fps, and rof? And the externals, how are they? This isn't really a review so much as it is you saying you got a new gun and telling us what you did to it...
  2. Old
    Im able to hit targets 100 feet away... as long as im useing ..28's, externals are rock solid, the CNC Free Float Rail System has no wobble at all. the Enhanced crane stock is alot better than the old crane stock. The FPS is 350-360 fps, im goin to upgrade the FPS to 400 fps. The rate of fire is roughly 14 rounds per second.
    Posted 12-02-2009 at 01:35 PM by Blackeagles Delta Blackeagles Delta is offline