Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Times, they are a changin'...

Posted 03-02-2012 at 08:25 AM by Seagull
Sad days ahead Battlebuds and shipmates.

In the last few weeks I've had to think long and hard about how to use my finances and which of the several very expensive hobbies I humor need to take precedence. Since I haven't played airsoft in almost 8 Months, my guns rusted do to unforeseen storage complications, and my income has dropped heavily, airsoft will be taking a back seat indefinitely.

This also combines with the recent and shocking news related to a man I had...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2245 Comments 1 Seagull is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Quick Update on Seagull...

Posted 08-30-2011 at 02:14 PM by Seagull
First, the helmet cam footage of the Juggernauts at Operation Pine Plains 5 is up on our youtube account. Check it here.

Also I'm getting busy with the Navy Reserves, just in time I guess as it's caused me to miss some games in the end of the Summer Season, and a pending Deployment sometime next year is definitely going to claim my game time next year [that is if it goes down]

Anywho, I'm headed on an AT in September to meet my active Unit in Bethesda Maryland. Should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3405 Comments 3 Seagull is offline Edit Tags
Old

OPPV: A Marathon of Airsoft

Posted 07-05-2011 at 02:53 AM by Seagull
Okay, so I got back from Operation Pine plains 5 held at Fort Drum NY. Never actually saw the base itself, just the MOUT facility. So I'll try to describe some of what happened, starting with our arrival at the facility and go through what all I can remember. I'm writing this at 3am, as my sleep schedule is f***ed hard from this game.

We left Kent Ohio at about 11 hundred Friday, linked up with the rest of the Juggernauts at about 14 hundred, and drove on to Ft. Drum. We arrived...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1581 Comments 0 Seagull is offline Edit Tags
Old

Wonderful world of Realism...

Posted 06-17-2011 at 02:01 AM by Seagull
So this might be a short blog. Ah who cares? Not me that's who. So I got a bit of info to write about, mainly on my new gun. The Real Sword Type 97 assault rifle. Bought with part of my signing bonus. I did my research on this gun, and decided it was worth a shot. Apparently MAG magazines work fine in the weapon so I'm not too worried about it. I bought a lower spring too, as the gun comes stock shooting 430fps. Just gotta install it... guess I gotta call some of my tinkerer pals.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3014 Comments 6 Seagull is offline Edit Tags