Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > d3wa1d

Rate this Entry

WW3 MilSim

Posted 02-12-2012 at 05:35 PM by d3wa1d
Setup:
It is early in the year 2012 many people have started to fear the end of the world as predicted by the Mayans. The world economy has become even worse than before. China then decides it wants its money back from The United States and demands that they pay the debt they owe. The U.S. does not have any money to pay China and are insulted by this sudden and stark demand. The United States then abandons any intentions of conforming to this ultimatum. A week has passed and both countries have become very hostile toward each other. At the end of the week when The U.S. didnít pay any of its debt China took the majority of Hawaii and Alaska as compensation. Taken completely by surprise The United States was beaten and forced to quickly pulled out to re group on the West Coast. After another week China had managed to eliminate most of The U.S.'s major forces in Hawaii and Alaska with some exceptions. At The beginning of the third week China had made preparations to invade the west coast. This time U.S. was waiting for the Chinese. China would have to land on the beaches and make it to the California suburbs. Their main objective was Los Angeles. The U. S. coast guard, army and marines all have been pulled together in an attempt to repel this offensive.

Objectives:
People's Republic of China:
Storm the beaches and take as much of L. A. as possible preferably all of the city.
United States of America:
Simply defend the city against foreign invasion at all costs.

Uniforms:
U.S.A.:
Tan or grayish preferably in multi-cam or digital style camo.
P.R.C.
Any solid green or camo style green.

I would like to put some weapon restrictions put finding anyone with a Chinese rifle would be hard. I doubt anyone has: Type 56(Chinese AK-47) type , type or the one that is currently in use the QBZ 95/ Type 95.
I also do not have any place to play this just really liked the idea. Feel free to use this, if you want. Just notify me if you would like to use this. Also I would greatly appreciate any of your guys thoughts about my back story and battle idea.
Views 6445 Comments 20 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old
    I think it's a great story line, question is: where would it be held? And is this just infantry on infantry or were you looking for something much bigger?
  2. Old
    I do not have a field and the field of play would not matter to me as long as it had a village like set up. The buildings would not even have to be assemble to the interior. And it would be entirely infantry based. Just like in battlefield the game mode rush where one team(P.R.C) tries to take as much of the defending forces(U.S.A.) territory. Just without the bomb-sites/ objectives.
  3. Old
    Is this the plot to Battle LA?
  4. Old
    I thought of a game but the area of operations would be the moon. I think I may have to wait for Newt Gingrich to establish the moon base. Then we can have WW3!
    Posted 02-14-2012 at 10:18 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  5. Old
    Honestly, this sounds amazing. Talk to Blade about hosting it at Springfield, and make it a huge match in a few months in advance so you could get as many people as possible. I suggest having everyone fight at once at one area so it's more like a full out WWIII battle.
  6. Old
    yea this is the battle of the Pacific Coast but the main focus is on L.A. obviously. If this is a success and once I know the out come of the battle i can make a follow up. Eventually I would like to get other countries involved and move the battlefield around according to the countries that are fighting. that way the main focus isn't just on the main to countries.
  7. Old
    D-boy, I don't know if I'm missing a joke or not. If I am not the plot behind Battle LA is aliens are striking the key cities earth and winning. In response to the threat the Marines are sent into LA to defend it. Then... I'll just post the basics.
    A Marine Staff Sergeant who has just had his retirement approved goes back into the line of duty in order to assist a 2nd Lieutenant and his platoon as they fight to reclaim the city of Los Angeles from alien invaders.
  8. Old
    Gopher, I believe D-boy was being what we like to call a Smart ***, that is all, carry on.
  9. Old
    Yea there is no alien invasion its the chinamen
  10. Old
    Honestly, you could play this at any field with a "city" in it. I think it would be better at one of the larger-sized fields, though. Also, the only problem with the story is that it needs to go beyond just the battle of L.A.. If the Chinese take L.A. then what happens next? Other than that I think it is an excellent storyline.
  11. Old
    Sounds awesome! Just make sure the restrictions don't discourage people from going as a WW3 scenario would sort of be anticlimactic if they're only 10 people in the battle :/
  12. Old
    Sithis this is just part of the WWIII senerio this is just the first major battle of the war. Once the out come of the battle is determined I will make a follow up. Such as L.A. has two Air ports in and around LA not to mention a major army base that would be of great use to a invading county. that is why china's main focus is there. also the next major battle might even end up being in North Korea or one of China's other allies.
    as to restrictions i cannot think of any even worth setting up.
  13. Old
    This is a pretty good idea.
  14. Old
    that would be oh so fun ....any weapons on either side would be fair game ....china most of our airsoft guns and im fairly certian alot of our other guns ...on folks who would need a uniform restriction would be China ... the US side could wear whatever ... jeans ... flannels ... ect ect if the US got attacked ... in LA for certian imagine all the street gangs they would be fightin as well as soldiers
  15. Old
    Actually i kinda doubt that many civies would join in on a military fire fight. First the government would see them as a obsticle. Also if there was an invasion i doubt that any gangs would hastily join in. They would be the last group i would expect to fight.
  16. Old
    dude this is epic splatter park would be perfect for this! talk to sean or even pm blade but im sure he gets tons and truthfully prob doesnt wana do another big event like blind fury or send it to out of the box industries there pretty connected
  17. Old
    Sounds like an event that Op. Lion Claws should collaborate on
  18. Old
    I like this idea. It would be cooler if we could see some more (cheaper) Type 95's on the market to make it more realistic.
  19. Old
    Early june late may seem like a good time to have this I would just like some more sugestions on where to have it. I have never scheduled an event before.
  20. Old
    And here's the primary flaw. Where's the beach? The story leads up to the fight on a coastal city. In fact, it is the whole story. That initial push on the beach is what makes/breaks the whole thing. Troops being boated in storming a bunkered in US forces is crutial. Other than that, it sounds like a modern version of Normandy.

I would suggest re writing your city to base it upon the landscape we have to work with. Remember, a good event is like a simulated movie. The story, characters (you), setting all have to mesh.