Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ZzCQBKillazZ

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

evike.com

Posted 03-25-2009 at 07:08 PM by ZzCQBKillazZ
ok a couple weeks ago i ordered a gun off evike.com many people like this website...the owner cliff treated me like ****
ok the gun i got was a jg ak47 tactical and one day while playing it clogged i didnt worry till i unjammed it shot it and clogged again and again till i said **** this so i went to there website and see if someone would help me and he kept leaving me this bull**** and now we canceled the payment (so i can get a new gun) and he denied it. so **** evike never buy anything there they suck!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9149 Comments 15 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old
    What BB's were you using and where did you get them from?
  2. Old
    I would suspect bad BBs as well. Or a dirty barrel.

Rather than impuning Evike's good name, why don't you educate yourself and fix this yourself?

Maybe it is easier to blame a company for sending you a gun that would jam and then expecting them to just give you your money back.

Umm, all guns have the possibility to jam given the right conditions.
  3. Old
    also, why is this a blog?
  4. Old
    Why would you try to cancel a payment for a gun you already have? Of course Evike denied it, that's basically stealing. That's what return policies are for.
  5. Old
    your first mistake was buying a Jg AEG, Not trying to be a smart a** but I have only known Evike to be one of the best retail airsoft perviders in the U.S.
  6. Old
    Heres my experience with Evike:
    I ordered a G&P M4 crane stock with battery from them back around July of last year. Now I knew that they were out of stock, so I gave them a call after ordering and asked when they should have them in. They told me the LATEST was in 2 weeks. I waited 2 weeks and called them back. They then said that at the LATEST in 2 more weeks. I called again in 2 more weeks, and still, no crane stock was in. After the 5th week of waiting for my crane stock to come in, I called in and asked if I could cancel my order. The man helping seemed to be very helpful and respected my problem and said that he would cancel the order and just give me back my money. He put me on hold and after a couple of minutes came back and told me that the crane stock could not be refunded becuase it was already in the mail- towards my home to be delivered. That was perfectly fine with me, I still wanted the stock. So I waited another week and recieved no stock. So I called them up and asked When the HECK I was going to get my stock! They said that they got the order of them in THAT DAY and that it would be shipped to me the next day. It took almost 2 MONTHS to get that crane stock, and all after being lied to several times. I have not ordered from them since. Now i know that there can be problems with shipping and that it can be delayed, but by 6-7 weeks? I would not be so mad if they would have just flat out told me it was going to be that long to get them in. Also if they had not LIED to me about it already being in the mail to my home. I may have just had a bad experience with Evike, but I have lost all trust in them. I stick with Airsoft Arms and Airsoftgi now.

Cypher
  7. Old
    I know Evike to suck with shipping but they are still a great store but i find it easier to stick with airsoft arms myself.
  8. Old
    Also i would not post something like this i would simply keep it to myself.
  9. Old
    I've bought quite a few things off evike and so far 0 problems and he probally got pissed at you for mouthing off to him
    Posted 03-27-2009 at 08:45 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  10. Old
    I would normally just keep my mouth shut here, but I can't. I am going off the basis that you called them and most likely had a negative tone to your voice.

I have bought many, many items from them. They have been the most responsive to my questions and calls. I bet you called sounding like a nagging old woman. You bought a low end AEG and used the bb's it came with didn't you.

So why blame Evike for this. They tell you upfront about buying the jg and what quality an AEG it is. If you didn't see it, consider it a life lesson learned. You get what you pay for.

Evike is a great place to purchase items related to this sport. I have bought several items, but the other lesson to learn here is this. Buy local from the awesome guys at any of the Airsoft stores in Ohio. You can ask questions, handle the AEG's and have a face to face contact for when things go wrong. Now you have to fix this thing yourself or take it to one of the local stores anyway.

May sound like I am being mean here, but your blog is just plain silly given the circumstances involved.
  11. Old
    Try websites like gi, hitguns, and weaponblender next time dude.
  12. Old
    AWOL, the only reason you have never had a problem with EVIKE is because they honor you, if you stop buying from them, they would probably go out of buisness. Plus you are a super buyer.

And for you, don't use BB's from Walmart or ****'s (not saying you do) becuase those BB's are defective in so many ways. Also I have had great expirence with JG's.
  13. Old
    my jg s system is awesome.for only $155 i love it.and i got it from evike.ive e mailed them question's and have gotten answers same day.that was surprising!
  14. Old
    yeah Evike is kinda a love hate relationship for me. I ordered one of their $400 custom G&G M16s with the M203 only to find out that the idiot that had assembled my gun had broken the clamp that held the grenade launcher to the barrel of the gun. They replaced the part for free but thats when I found out that the reason why the clamp broke was because the clamp doesnt even fit around the barrel of the gun so obviously someone tried to force the clamp on thus breaking it. I solved the problem by buying some longer screws for a RC car at a hobby shop that were the right size to fit the M203 on the gun. So yeah like I said love hate.
  15. Old
    203 has had great experience with MY JGs and he has a JG reinforced gearbox in his classic army gearbox which works great. So JGs arnt horrible, which means he has made a good choice on the gun.