Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Life After Airsoft

What happens to you after airsoft. And a little bit of what happens during.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

craigslist and You

Posted 08-06-2010 at 05:15 AM by gertrude
craigslist is a matter that's pretty dear to my heart right now, so while I'm thinking about it, I'd like to write up a guide to what you should know about the site from the perspective of an airsofter.

1) CL has many sites. You can only post your stuff in one. So pick the one that best fits you, and keep in mind that you can only post an item to the site once every 48 hours.

2) Are you trying to sell your AEG/Gas Pistol/Projectile-firing toy on craigslist? Well, QUIT IT. It's actually against the rules. Any kind of BB gun is strictly prohibited. No, don't try to argue with me, I know what I'm ****ing talking about. If you list it and it gets put up, you might get flagged. But quit that **** because it's obnoxious.

3) Note on the partial list of prohibited items also that any guns OR gun accessories aren't allowed. Includes things like scopes, parts, etc.

4) You *may* list gear, as long as it's not "Items issued to United States Armed Forces that have not been disposed of in accordance with Department of Defense demilitarization policies."

So, basically, CL is a place that's good for listing your gear, but not accessories or parts or anything attached to or used to service an airsoft gun/toy.

If you have questions about the site or want to know more about it, I'm opening the floor here for your questions about specifics.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8762 Comments 6 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old
    WHY COME YOU DON'T HAVE A TATTOO?
  2. Old
    Either a) you were drunk, or b) you were at work at 2 am and someone stole your acount.

I'm going with a).

... and.... I do? have a tattoo? ...? So why ... what?
    Updated 08-07-2010 at 10:29 AM by gertrude (I can't speel.)
  3. Old
    I'm Secretary of State, brought to you by Carl's Jr.
  4. Old
    Oh **** I got Idiocracy trolled.

Sigh.
  5. Old
    but....Craigslist has everything cheap. And I learned (from craigslist.) that p90's and G3's take CLIPS.
  6. Old
    Then this post is ok www.cafepress.com/ourbeliefs