Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > masterelmo

Rate this Entry

Airsoft Vs. Paintball

Posted 08-09-2009 at 04:17 AM by masterelmo
Why does everyone have to compare 2 great things all the time. This happens on youtube to such an excessive amount it's disgusting. I personally own both a paintball gun and airsoft gun. Why do people see it necessary to believe that their opinion is always right. This happens with everything: games, movies, food, and even music now. What the F! How about instead of comparing peanut butter and grape jelly which a lot of people like both, we compare peanut butter and overly minty toothpaste so we can all agree that one of them sucks arse on a sandwich. This has probably been posted a hundred times but youtube is starting to pi$$ me off with the the fanboy BS. Rant complete... Shutting down.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4347 Comments 13 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old
    They are compared because they are combat simulations where participants shoot projectiles at each other. Both hobbies share alot of similarities but ultimately, it is the differences that make one favorable to the other. I see the Airsoft vs. Paintball being along the lines of comparing Basketball to Football. They are similar, but the differences are what make them fun.
  2. Old
    Texx has the right of it.
    People who start arguments over which is better are just out to try to justify what they spent their parent's money on. Pay them no heed and just play what you like.

Also, youtubers will argue over anything. It's the single easiest "community" (and I use that term loosely) to troll.
  3. Old
    Youtube is full of 12 year olds with an internet connection. They make no sense. I don't even read the comments even more.
  4. Old
    Very true... they are just a bunch of little kids that think they always win. I still argue with em anyway because I think out what I say before I say it so that it can actually sound intelligent. About 2 minutes ago I was arguing with a kid about PS3 vs. 360, (I love both) but he's up on his high horse thinking that the Xbox is bad. That's just stupid, if it was so bad, why would it sell more than the PS3?
  5. Old
    Well masterelmo, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one.
  6. Old
    Console wars are the same thing. They can only afford one so they defend it to the death, 99% of the time without ever touching the console they complain about.
  7. Old
    I agree. One of my friends at my one job thinks Im crazy for liking airsoft better than paintball, I just tell him to each his own bc its a never ending argument with pointless reasoning behind it. My other friend plays paintball and we both talk about our sport to eachother and we both have an open mind. We even did a college project together on both sports and how they were both similar and both fun. Gee... too bad every paintball player cant be so open minded. A lot less meaningless bickering would occur.
  8. Old
    And I get a buch of $h!t about this at school. I don't really care witch one is better, I like airsoft! I have never played paintball anyways, because it's not realistic.
  9. Old
    Everyone has there opinions about airsoft and paintball, some people like the fast paced, heart pounding, adrenalin pumping speedball, and some people perfer the tactical side of airsoft, it doesn't really matter what these peoples opinions are... because the fact is... airsoft is better, lol j/k
  10. Old
    ^ 203 you don't want to play paintball you'll be physically ill.(sarcasm) However I do greatly prefer Airsoft over paintball. I also have to deal with the same **** heads that 203 does so I just "argue" with them to get them all riled up.
  11. Old
    I get the same crap like this with Xbox 360 and PS3. All my friends have 360 (I have a PS3) and try to argue with me that it is better. I agree that 360 is better on some levels, but PS3 is better on others. I payed more money for more features, since they both have basically the same level of graphics, controls, and games.
  12. Old
    No reason to argue over it. I played up the ranks on NPPL and PSP D2 teams for TPA revolution for over 4 years and played paintball for 10 years. Same rate played airsoft 4 yerasish? Overall, airsoft is alot cheaper. It's all up to what you like. Over all they both are great.
  13. Old
    Haha! opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has one and they stink.