Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Its been along time!

Posted 08-31-2009 at 11:58 AM by sandbox_sailor
I am currently in the U.S Navy. I havent been on here in along time because Im In the sandox! Opsec gotta love it! I miss playing airsoft. I will be back In January. I have some sick loudout gear.I plan on using it when I get back! I just miss having fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3420 Comments 4 sandbox_sailor is offline Edit Tags
Old

Good (war, military, gun, etc.) Books

Posted 08-30-2009 at 04:25 PM by Kilo11
After reading the "Good War Movies" blog I thought why not make one about books that have to do with war, military, guns, weapon systems, conspiracy's, well you get the point.

Sooo here are a few of my favorite (no particular order), feel free to list your own.

Shooter
By Jack Coughlin,
Casey Kuhlman,
and Donald A. Davis.

Shooter (not to be confused with the movie) is an excellent auto-biography about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7773 Comments 22 Kilo11 is offline Edit Tags
Old

War Movies To Watch

Posted 08-26-2009 at 04:38 PM by Skate
In the vast and varied land of war movies many fail (Thin Red Line) while a few stand the test of time to tell a tail of a truly heroic or just plain awesome battle (Saving Private Ryan). The following will be a few of my favorites, and will tell you exactly why if you haven't seen these movies you should. Now. Top 5 war movies of all time.

5. The Great Escape

This may not exactly be a war movie, but it fits the genre as its about a bunch of POW's who make a massive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8255 Comments 70 Skate is offline Edit Tags
Old

First Entry 08-26-09, Kariya, Japan

Posted 08-26-2009 at 11:01 AM by alphafoxtrot19
I think the most apropos way to begin a blog such as this, is to explain how I got into this wonderful hobby. Afterwards, I shall outline what I intend to include in future entries.

So, how did I become enmeshed in the sport of Airsoft, you might ask? One day, long about this time last year, a friend of mine mentioned something about making an amateur war film.

"How", I asked, "did you make it look real?"

"My friends are into...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3542 Comments 1 alphafoxtrot19 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Review of 321Airsoft

Posted 08-22-2009 at 01:39 PM by ECHOES
A few weeks ago I purchased a Tokyo Marui P90with a few magazines. With the ownership of P90 magazines comes great responsibility... to place them in secure pouches.

So, my quest to find these mystical pouches had begun.

I fired up the laptop and being the frugal person I am, posted a WTB ad on AirsoftOhio and Arnies for used Pantac P90 magazine pouches.

Nothing, not one PM. Nobody wanted to sell their P90 mag pouches. Darn.

The next step...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6712 Comments 6 ECHOES is offline Edit Tags