Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

What's with the dog on your gun?

Posted 07-24-2011 at 11:15 PM by Spetsnaz
"What's with the dog on your gun?" Is probably the most common question asked of me on the field other than "WTF Camo are you wearing" followed shortly by "Are those slimjims in your vest?!"

A LOT of people noticed my little picture inside of my stock on my SVD at Night Archer 5. I got asked that question several...several times. Some people got it, but a shocking number of people did not get it.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7297 Comments 6 Spetsnaz is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Gone.

Posted 07-24-2011 at 02:41 AM by Tapfer
Updated 08-29-2013 at 11:44 PM by Tapfer
Deleted due to inaccuracy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14952 Comments 2 Tapfer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

On Fran Bar: Maybe Danny Glover was Right...

Posted 07-20-2011 at 08:21 AM by Agent Spencer
Recently, it appears that there has been a slight resurgence of interest in playing at Fran Bar Park after nearly half a decade of semi-official boycotting by Airsoft Ohio members and events. I've been involved in airsoft since early '05, and so I do remember some of the larger events at Fran Bar, including the Full Throttle Series, as well as hosted a few events there myself, a long long time ago; Operation: Typhoon Rising to name one. During one of the events that I attended, a fellow member,...
The Real Arms Dealer with the Fake Mustache
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15023 Comments 22 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags
Old

ZSHOT - You should "like" on Facebook

Posted 07-18-2011 at 10:31 AM by WhiteRook
I donít think people realize, or at least I didnít, how fortunate we are here in Ohio to have a company like ZSHOT in our midst.

While Iím not a big fan of Systema, and everyone that knows me knows that, I am a big fan of ZSHOT because they are ďin the loopĒ of the worldwide airsoft market and can be counted on to share, what they can, when they can about new products that we are all aguishly awaiting.

How do I know this? Simple. In my quest for historically accurate...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12126 Comments 8 WhiteRook is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A love letter to AO.

Posted 07-16-2011 at 02:36 AM by CTU_Davis
I suffered from epileptic seizures at one point in my life and was 90 pounds and on amounts of medication no human being should have to put inside it's body. I got picked on, beat up, and all matter of horrible things.

I tried to be a normal kid. Boy-scouts and church youth group and all that. I never felt normal.

At one point I just decided I'd had enough. I tried to get into the army after high school, but my mother chased the recruiters off our front lawn and did...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6818 Comments 4 CTU_Davis is offline Edit Tags