Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

The Airsoft Bible Series

Posted 09-06-2011 at 07:41 AM by Warcat
Okay, so Iíve taken the steps and begun publishing my series of Airsoft ďBiblesĒ. Because there really is a lot of stuff, some sections need more pictures and more research Iíve decided to start publishing Sections, which serves several purposes. #1 to get the information out there. #2 to gather feedback in order to improve the final book, #3 to help finance the full book, and #4 to attract interest in The Airsoft Bible.

Since Airsoft Ohio is where I usually come first for info,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6945 Comments 3 Warcat is offline Edit Tags
Old

Warrior Tactics

Posted 04-02-2011 at 02:20 PM by Warcat
As some of you may know I am writing a book on Airsoft Tactics and Techniques and it is coming along well.

I have recently created a website called http://warriortactics.net to be used as a repository for various articles on tactics and techniques. I'm posting a lot of articles there, most of which (but not all) will be in my book, on everything from squad organization, Night Ops, Operations orders, CQB, Offensive and Defensive operations and more.

Currently the focus...
Views 5743 Comments 6 Warcat is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Sniper VS DM(R)

Posted 02-07-2010 at 10:44 AM by Warcat
Who am I?

Iím a former Marine Infantry Squad Leader who did this for real from 88-92 where I served with Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines. Veteran of Desert Storm I was one of those geeks who would stay in the barracks on Friday nights reading manuals while others were out Ďhaving funí.

I also have a website at http://www.milsf.com that I created back in the 90ís with a lot of infantry tactics and techniques.

That said here goes.
Tags: sniper dmr
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13685 Comments 14 Warcat is offline Edit Tags