Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

What Kills?

Posted 05-08-2010 at 11:42 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
There is a lengthy debate going on about the nature of violence. I have already talked about it in an earlier post, but this is a slightly different question. Where does the blame for violence lay?

I have recently become aware of a number of recent campaigns on craigslist to shut down the personals section. Craigslist is a website where anyone can advertise for anything (within the Terms of Use). It's like having a small wall to write on in your community to advertise for things...
Posted in City Life
Views 7588 Comments 11 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My relentess pursuit of upgrades for my M1A1

Posted 04-30-2010 at 08:06 PM by WhiteRook
Hello Everybody:

I just thought I might blog about my relentless pursuit of upgrades for my M1A1 Thompson. I started with the idea that I bought a cheap gun, so I could afford expensive upgrades over time ... less of am impact on the budget, etc.

Well, some of you have seen my work on my Thompson because I have posted it and I'm very proud of it.

I first started by simply upgrading the battery from 8.4v to a 9.6v ... a friend turned me on to this type...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11181 Comments 7 WhiteRook is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

A Shocking and Deplorable Tale of Wanton Nudity that You Should Not Read

Posted 04-24-2010 at 11:49 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
I messed up my neck a few weeks ago. I had slept funny, and for about three days I could barely move my head. I went to a doctor and got some crazy pills, but finally I realized I needed to have a massage of some kind. My coworker suggested her friend, a Certified Massage Therapist who gave great rates to friends. I thought I was getting a great deal and meeting someone in the City, to boot!

I talked with the CMT over the phone and we agreed to meet at my place for a bit, and...
Tags: city life, how to
Posted in City Life
Views 10129 Comments 23 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old

Trouble in the Hills!

Posted 04-20-2010 at 10:16 PM by Mavrick
Last sunday i accompanied my family out to my uncle's 90th birthday. Knowing that it would be an elderly function i expected two things. Food and boredom. What i didnt expect were the events to follow...

Most of my family resides on the outskirts of portsmouth. East, west and north. In fact, there is a jewelry store in the family downtown portsmouth, Morgan Brother's Jewelry. Coincidentally, my step father's mother aquired a property on the western side of portsmouth on the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6125 Comments 19 Mavrick is offline Edit Tags
Old

Custom AEG MOSFET

Posted 04-18-2010 at 06:33 PM by Reaper
I've debated on doing this for awhile. I know that I can buy these chips premade, smaller, probably better quality, but I wouldn't learn anything. That's why I decided to build my own MOSFET. In parts, it is cheaper than buying one, assuming you already have the required tools.

So basically, I am creating this for my own use, maybe if I can build it more efficiently, I would sell these things for $10 or $15.

The goals of each prototype are simple:

1. To function
  2. Act
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9932 Comments 14 Reaper is offline Edit Tags