Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The current state of our game and our country

Posted 02-09-2013 at 02:43 PM by Loki
Most of the people on the boards these days don't know who I am (and quite frankly, I prefer it that way), so do. Some remember what it was like to go to every airsoft game and actually be able to identify and relate to every person on both teams. Some of the best times I ever had playing airsoft were before the slew of obnoxious rules and limitations that have come and gone over the years.

I used to be a moderator (and then administrator) on these forums years back, and from time...
Ban Hammer (Retired)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9173 Comments 7 Loki is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

A time for giving...

Posted 12-08-2010 at 11:25 AM by Loki
As the end of another year approaches, I'm again reminded of how lucky I am to have good friends, most of my family alive and kickin', a roof over my head, food that I need to eat, and crap I can play with/do when I'm bored. Many others can't say the same.

Many people this holiday season will go hungry, out in the cold, with little concern of being bored. Kids will go without toys, and so on and so forth.

Nobody on these forums can say that they are poor enough that...
Ban Hammer (Retired)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5075 Comments 6 Loki is offline Edit Tags
Old

Team play 16 commandments

Posted 11-28-2010 at 06:20 AM by Loki
Updated 11-28-2010 at 05:59 PM by Loki
I, like many airsofters, am an avid video gamer. I enjoy many games, from FPS games to RPGs to RTS games. In my travels as a gamer, I have discovered that there is a distinct lack of actual team play present in games that are supposed to be team-oriented, whether they be FPS or RTS games. So bearing the above comments in mind, I have decided to create this list of team-play commandments.

1. Thou shalt not call in artillery strikes on friendly forces.

2. Thou shalt not...
Ban Hammer (Retired)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4598 Comments 5 Loki is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Why NOT to preorder PC games

Posted 10-18-2010 at 11:47 PM by Loki
Me being the Fallout fan that I am, I decided that I'd preorder Fallout: New Vegas for the PC, and being the dutiful Fallout fan that I am, I went to pick it up at the store.

So I come home to install it, and I get this message:

Note the time and date circled in red.

So I did some searching only to discover that Steam doesn't unlock the game until 3AM our time, because...
Ban Hammer (Retired)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5767 Comments 25 Loki is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What am besets gun?

Posted 08-12-2010 at 05:11 PM by Loki
Seriously, what am besets gun? Eyehv been otu of the loop so long i don't know wuts gud n e more. What am besetys gun?
Ban Hammer (Retired)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7261 Comments 35 Loki is offline Edit Tags