Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

A Failed Church

Posted 06-25-2009 at 02:44 PM by Apex1
Well, it's done.

Over.

The once though great, Life Church is no longer in existance.

I don't have all of the details, but I do know that my family will once again be moving to another place.

It could be right here in Ohio or it could be Georgia. I really don't know.

And so with upcoming preparations that need to be fulfilled, I will now guarantee that I will not attend any future Airsoft Ohio events listed.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5863 Comments 4 Apex1 is offline Edit Tags
Old

A slot of ventilation.

Posted 06-15-2009 at 10:00 PM by Apex1
So lately, I don't know why, but I've been feeling kind of "insufficient" around the forums. I guess that's the word to use.

Anyway, I have been feeling like this mostly since I joined and I think that it's because I don't know anyone here, I haven't been to any events this year, and I'm only 16.

If you've read my other blog, you know that most of my free time is spent around the 'church'. Since we meet on Sundays and since I am the unofficial worship leader,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4201 Comments 9 Apex1 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Starting a Church

Posted 06-03-2009 at 02:54 PM by Apex1
So not many of you guys know me. But those of you who have seen my profile page thing have probably read my 'Bio' section of the 'About Me' page.

If not, it's basically saying how I moved to Cincinnati to help start a church with my dad and what-not.

If there are 2 types of people in this world that I trust the most, they are; bikers and airsofters.

Although some of you, since you don't know me, don't care about this. But those of you that are Christians...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3762 Comments 13 Apex1 is offline Edit Tags