Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Life After Airsoft

What happens to you after airsoft. And a little bit of what happens during.
Rate this Entry

My Taco Truck

Posted 01-08-2010 at 05:56 PM by gertrude
It's a Friday, the week after the New Year's. Some time around the 20th of December, my next-door taco truck went on vacation.

My taco truck. It's gone missing.

They took a "two week" break. It's been more than that, and I haven't had a burrito in ages. A proper burrito, that is. The Chipotle-style burrito was first created in San Francisco, you know. It includes rice, beans, meat, maybe some veggies, cheese, possibly guacamole, and can have some other things in it, too. The thing that separates the San Francisco burrito from others is the sheer size of it. It's massive.

And I miss my taco truck.

The truck usually sits about 45 yards away from where I'm sitting now in a parking lot that government workers usually park in. It's there Monday through Friday, 10am to 3pm (maybe 2). I'd love to be someone with those hours. You can work 20 hours a week and make bank, because you make awesome f***ing burritos, and you only sell them to government workers in town and eating lunch.

Taco truck, where are you?

I need to get one of these tin-foil wrapped gigantic bullets. Honestly, it looks like a mortar or a huge bullet. Meant to go down the throat. Hot meats, spicy juices that run to the bottom because, well... gravity works. The way you have to pull back the tin-foil to get a bite into it. The sour cream, the rice, the guacamole... it's... heaven. It's heaven wrapped in tin-foil.

And my taco truck still eludes me.

O, taco truck! Why have you forsaken me?
Tags: food
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3868 Comments 18 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 18

Comments

1. Old
    Aweome, you can get food like that down here. One of the little mom and pop places sells a two pounder for $2. It is as close to a complete meal as you can get.
  2. Old
    I want tacos now
  3. Old
    That's awesome. I wish I had a taco truck, lol.
    Posted 01-08-2010 at 07:36 PM by MeticulousAssasin MeticulousAssasin is offline
  4. Old
    Tacos. F***. I want them.
  5. Old
    You should go on the Taco Bell diet that they've been advertising on TV for the past few weeks.
  6. Old
    Fish Tacos! Man I miss southern California and Wahoo's fish tacos.
    http://www.wahoos.com/
  7. Old
    How about Chipotle's... Or, if present, a Moe's Southwest Grill.
    Both make burritos send down from heaven...
  8. Old
    Chipotle is the best! A burrito with rice, pinto beans, steak, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce. Nothing better than that. Got to go to Cipotle...
    Posted 01-10-2010 at 04:26 PM by MeticulousAssasin MeticulousAssasin is offline
  9. Old
    MA and DF, apparently neither of you have ever been to a authentic Mexican restaurant... If you did then you would realize how much Chipotle sucks/is Americanized....(in comparison)

Gerty, I QQ'd for you. Learning that your favorite place is now gone always sucks...

sticks
  10. Old
    Lol, Taco Hell diet. You lose calories because you crap out everything you've eaten for a month after eating it.
  11. Old
    Sticks, I probably haven't had authentic Mexican food, but I do like the Americanized version. In Ohio it's a little difficult to get authentic Mexican food on the go.
    Posted 01-10-2010 at 08:56 PM by MeticulousAssasin MeticulousAssasin is offline
  12. Old
    Do you realize what you've done to me? Saturday i had tacos to appease my pallet. I thought that would do the trick but it hasnt. Ever since you've posted this i cant get enough tacos.
  13. Old
    OH MY GOD THE TRUCK IS BACK
  14. Old
    G******IT!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY TACO TRUCK BACK. YES, I HAVE A TACO TRUCK TOO, HERE IN SPRINGFIELD. IT RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED ONE DAY, AND HASN'T BEEN BACK, AND I DON'T SPEAK ENOUGH SPANISH TO INTERROGATE THE OWNERS (OF THE LITTLE SPANISH GROCERY STORE IT WAS ATTACHED TO) OF ITS WHEREABOUTS!
  15. Old
    I just saw the taco bell Diet commercial the other day texx, Eat Our Tacos, You'll Be Skinny, Don't eat Burgers!!!
  16. Old
    Updated 01-12-2010 at 04:38 PM by gertrude
  17. Old
    HOLY CRAP!!! Now thats what I call a burrito. That masterpiece puts any Chipotle to shame.
  18. Old
    Dang it, now I have to go get a burrito because of you.