Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Teams

Posted 11-09-2011 at 06:39 PM by Vinvyin
So this is mainly for help, but I thought I would share and see if anyone else had some advice or experience they could pass along to me.

I recently decided that my team wasn't serious enough for me. They joke around too much and are sarcastic all the time. They play jokes on each other and have a good time, like all group of friends should. I was trying to help one of those friends find a "first" gun by posting new ideas and offering help. I posted a gun and his reply...
Views 9031 Comments 25 Vinvyin is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

how we should treat new people

Posted 12-14-2011 at 09:22 AM by storm401
We are an amazing community here on AO. But it really irritates me when i see new players and new MEMBERS of our community talked down to and disrespected. What happened to being helpful and kind? My first post on here was asking a stupid question, but rather than biting my head off about google, search feature or being a moron people helped me. That stuck with me in the sense that i actively try to not jump all over new players for spelling,stupid questions, already answered questions, not searching...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10390 Comments 29 storm401 is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

To the united states postal service.

Posted 01-05-2012 at 03:34 AM by CTU_Davis
You know. I don't ask for much in this life.

A warm bed, the love of a good woman, the crushing defeat of the Pittsburgh Steelers at the hands of The Cleveland Browns. Once. Maybe some day.

And. You know. My sodding packages to ACTUALY get to where I PAY to have them sent.

CrazyrightIknow.

A pair of rather nice CUSTOM MADE 08th .45 grips....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 24538 Comments 17 CTU_Davis is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Semi only? Yeah, I can do that.

Posted 01-26-2012 at 11:15 AM by Rygar
I have this DMR you see, and in order to make it legal to field, it has to be semi auto only. I got an incredible deal on a Mosfet that is active braking only, so I needed to mod the gun itself.

Since I really didn't have a clue as to how this was done, I started searching. I had asked a couple folks who might know how to do so, and I got a few suggestions. Most of them involved some major cutting on the Selector plate though.

At this point, I should add, the DMR...
Administrator
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21325 Comments 6 Rygar is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

5 Reasons Why Being a Runner is Helpful in Airsoft

Posted 01-29-2012 at 02:53 PM by IRONMAN
Updated 02-09-2012 at 06:11 PM by IRONMAN
Yes, sounds kind of odd doesn't it? How exactly does running by yourself on a lonely country road with just a Nike dri-fit shirt, compression shorts, running shorts and Asics running shoes help you perform better in airsoft? Well, I'll explain to you...

1.Stimulates the Release of Brain Chemicals Such As Serotonin and Dopamine and Stimuates Endorphins
What this simply means is that running (or exercise in general..) calms you, lowers stress levels and can actually make you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15988 Comments 33 IRONMAN is offline Edit Tags