Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ray

Rate this Entry

silencer ???

Posted 04-08-2011 at 09:02 AM by ray
i have recently been comparing prices on airsoft silencers. i have found a place called "airsoft club". the prices are considerably cheaper than other online stores that i have found . is this too good to be true??
i am not sure but i can buy one and get it shipped for less than $20. I have seen this particular silencer go for $25-$30 online before shipping. I am about to take a leap of faith and risk $20 to see if this place is on the up and up.
I will post the end result of this transaction . if anyone has had an experience with these people, let me know how it turned out.
Tags: silencers
Views 4600 Comments 8 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old
    Airsoft Club sounds like a pretty unreliable retailer. What silencer are you looking at specifically?
    Posted 04-13-2011 at 07:07 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  2. Old
    Their overseas. Shipping will take weeks and be very expensive. The site it's self is legit though. Unless you can't find the suppressor you like in the states, I suggest you get it here.
  3. Old
    all you need:
  4. Old
    Airsoft Club has been around for several years. They used to produce alot of custom guns that were so-so in build quality. I believe they also run a CQB facility.

Keep in mind that Hong Kong pricing typically does not include shipping stateside.

Try a stateside retailer first before you send your money overseas.
  5. Old
    i have ordered from them before and they are legit. shipping just takes longer and you only save a little bit once the shipping charges are added.
  6. Old
    Why don't you buy from Tiger Tactical Airsoft? The price is low and they are located in MA. They currently offered $75 free shipping. Check it out!
    http://tigertacticalairsoft.com/silencer-c-21_85.html
  7. Old
    Try looking around at local stores, they are always more reliable and you dont have to worry about shipping.
  8. Old
    I just ordered the Gemtech HALO QD silencer...I trust www.scopeandlaser.com....they are reasonably well priced and the overseas S/H isn't that bad either....